Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Really odd problem with sound

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lillielle

Lillielle

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:33 PM

Posted 31 October 2011 - 03:31 PM

I have an acer aspire windows 7 computer. I'm not sure what any of the audio or video specifications are at the moment.

This wasn't really a problem in the past, but it's become a lot more sensitive/worse over the past couple of days. If my hand leans on the left side right below the keyboard, and I have headphones in, it's like the headphones aren't in because the sound will be...well, like I don't have headphones. If I take my hand away, the sound goes back to being transmitted through the headphones. :wacko: I have no idea why this is happening at all, unless something's wonky inside? Before, it was only if I accidentally leaned too hard, now it's enough simply with the pressure of my palm resting there when typing, apparently. Um...but yeah. Help, please? If possible?
Acer Aspire 5750, Windows 7 64-bit, Intel i3 2.1GHz
"Neither the angels in heaven above nor the demons down under the sea can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Lee"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users