Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Good morning to all

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 captainjamestkirk

captainjamestkirk

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:51 PM

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:03 AM

Just a quick hello - guaranteed you will recognize my posts seeking help with "issues"

I've spent the last twenty-nine years in the photography industry from behind the camera.
Indeed there have been industry changes and indeed the economy has not helped that situation in the smaller metropolitan areas.

Regarding industry changes a similar thing happened, I am told, when Kodak wanted to change media from glass plates to film - the professionals balked so the Company brought the new technology to the people. Kind of ironic mirroring the early days of digital but we all know how that played out. The truly interesting point to note here is - Kodak actually invented the digital camera back in 1975.

Talk soon,
Captain James T Kirk - and no this is not William Shatner.
Just a die-hard fan that is also married to a blue blood Trekkie.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:51 PM

Posted 06 November 2011 - 06:57 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users