Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

DriverFinder.. Real or Scam?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PinoyNoob

PinoyNoob

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:18 PM

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:33 AM

I saw this software and it says it can scan and update your drivers.. I was very interested because I know that one of the

reason why is my laptop very slow is the outdated and error drivers.. Is these real or scam? How to know when your driver is

outdated or has an error and need to update it? Where can I find its updated drivers?
I need some answer thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,646 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:18 AM

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:45 AM

First of all, there is no such thing as an outdated driver. Drivers should only be updated if there is a specific reason or need to do so. Second, never use third party apps to update drivers. Always (and only) obtain the drivers from the OEM websites (not from Windows Update or 3rd party apps).

#3 PinoyNoob

PinoyNoob
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:18 PM

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:48 AM

ok I get it.. thanks for the information

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users