Hi there, firstly we need to clear your previous restore dates.
On the Desktop, right-click My Computer.
Click the System Restore tab.
Check Turn off System Restore.
Click Apply, and then click OK.
Restart your computer, turn System Restore back on and create a restore point.
To create a restore point:
Single-click Start and point to All Programs.
Mouse over Accessories, then System Tools, and select System Restore.
In the System Restore wizard, select the box next the text labeled "Create a restore point" and click the Next button.
Type a description for your new restore point. Something like "After trojan/spyware cleanup". Click Create and you're done.
Please go HERE
to run Panda's ActiveScan
- Once you are on the Panda site click the Scan your PC button
- A new window will open...click the Check Now button
- Enter your Country
- Enter your State/Province
- Enter your e-mail address and click send
- Select either Home User or Company
- Click the big Scan Now button
- If it wants to install an ActiveX component allow it
- It will start downloading the files it requires for the scan (Note: It may take a couple of minutes)
- When download is complete, click on My Computer to start the scan
- When the scan completes, if anything malicious is detected, click the See Report button, then Save Report and save it to a convenient location. Post the contents of the ActiveScan report
Please post that log here then we can decide how serious the infection is, and whether you need to post a HJT log for the experts to read.