Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Noobie

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 stevealmighty

stevealmighty

Bleepin' WormBreath

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:20 PM

Posted 28 January 2006 - 04:08 PM

Hi all! Just joined up here so I figured that I'd do an initial post to say "Hi!"

Really quick, I'm a digital photographer working for the government at an Army base (Ft. Drum, NY...home of the 10th Mountain Division). I've taught myself Digital photography and can pretty well whiz through Photoshop. I've also taught myself a lot about computers, and have managed to build my own machine, and am in the middle of building one for my son.

Looking at some of the things posted in this forum, it's apparent that I know LESS than I thought I did about Windows and computers in general! Actually, I think this forum has deflated my ego a little..... :thumbsup:

I've used this site a lot when fixing other peoples computers, figuring out what should be there and what shouldn't (spyware, startup programs etc. etc.). I'm guessing that joining up and (trying my best to) remain active on the forums can only help me!

So, I'll be posting questions and minor dilema's looking for answers to fix whatever problem is at hand. Feel free to ask me about Digital photography, photography in general, anything to do with photoshop, fixing photos or anything of the sort.......I know that i'll be bugging you all with questions!!!!!!!!!! :flowers:
War produces veterans, wounded both physically and mentally. They have sacrificed for us.....and it is now our job to help these veterans, as they have already helped us in ways we will never know, in ways that we cannot fathom, and in ways that we take granted every day.
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2006 - 07:03 PM

As complex as computing has become because of the many things we ask it to do on a daily basis, no one can be an expert in all areas. Hopefully you can help members with Photoshop, and members can help you in other areas. This is what a great user community like BC does, members learning from and helping one another.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 16 February 2006 - 08:57 AM

:thumbsup: to BC! stevealmighty.

Good Luck,
yano :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic