Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello From My Desolate Corn Field In Nebraska

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Doc Tyrone

Doc Tyrone

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:02 AM

Posted 28 January 2006 - 01:45 PM

:thumbsup:

I guess the title kinda says it all, I am in Nowhereville NE! From here its over 100 miles to Wal-Mart and 40 miles to the nearest gas station and 14 miles to my nearest neighbor! I don't watch tv so that leaves me lots of time to hunt and work on computers, my two favorite things. I run a computer repair shop out of my basement. I come here to get help when i get stuck on something. I am the only computer guy within a hundred miles so i get swamped with work...which is a good thing! :flowers:

I probably wont be posting much but if i can help you with a problem drop me a line on yahoo messenger (doc_tyrone is my id on there, send me a message and I'll give you my real email...to avoid spam!)

The computer I am on is a Vision Dual-Core AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ / 1GB DDR2 / (2) 300GB SATA HDDs / 500GB Beyond Micro External HD/2 DVD±RW Dual-Layer Burners/ NVIDIA 6800GT 256MB / Creative Audigy 2 ZS / Integrated Gigabit LAN / Windows XP Pro 64-Bit...seatbelt required!
*I know this part is pretty much useless but i like to brag about it!!*

-Doc-

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|

Edited by Doc Tyrone, 28 January 2006 - 01:49 PM.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:02 AM

Posted 28 January 2006 - 01:50 PM

:thumbsup: to BC Doc Tyrone,

Feel free to look around and ask/ answer any questions.

If you don't know where to post a question you may click my link below to find out. (Click Here to find out where to post a question link)

Enjoy Your Time at BC!!!

Edited by frankie12, 28 January 2006 - 01:51 PM.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2006 - 07:45 PM

If you get stuck with a computer problem, thanks to the internet you have only to post about it here and members will try to help.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 21 February 2006 - 07:34 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! Doc Tyrone.
No matter the location, we can help you fix up your computer.

Good Luck,
yano :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users