Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

malware, spyware, redirects, viruses

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

#1 stryke297

stryke297

• Members
  • 106 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:58 AM

Posted 26 October 2011 - 11:33 PM

Alright,
Sunday I randomly got a pop up from Security Suite 2011 or a program like it, I immediately killed the process and deleted the file folder. Several hours later, I found myself booted in safe-mode at Defcon 1, up to my knees in malicious files. At this point, they're everywhere, I have malicious files on my desktop, in my program files, in my C:\; Windows folder. After every restart everything gets set to hidden. I run MBAM, SAS, Spybot S&D, eventually Combo Fix, eventually TFC, RKill, TDSSKiller. At some point I get some processes ending in .3xe imitating system processes which I couldn't kill, and I eventually just cleaned. For several restarts, more malware, viruses, and trojans were showing up after each scan, which is when I decided it was time to break out the big guns and try TFC, Rkill, TDSSKiller, and Combo fix. Rkill never ran it always caused a "process_has_locked_pages" bsod, TDSSKiller still won't run, and TFC and Combo Fix "saved the day" so to speak. All the while I'm getting browser redirects(not that I'm casually browsing through this malware apocalypse). For a bit in safe mode, I didn't have redirects, but after booting back in to normalcy I am getting redirects again, scans are producing nothing but some cookies now, but like I said I am only getting redirects, iexplore.exe is hijacked and is always running and is draining my processor power, if I kill it(and it usually crashes) it starts back up again, and it is usually playing music or some talk show(even if no windows are open, and occasionally an Internet Explorer window will open, regardless of how many or few tabs it has open, the music/audio is playing regardless), and ever since this fiasco Skype is no longer working(which I think is relevant, but if it is not related, then forget I mentioned). I'm not sure where to go next, I also am speaking from little incite as I never have to use programs like TDSSKiller, RKill or combo fix, but I feel like if I was to get TDSSKiller or Rkill to work, it would help tremendously.

I am not sure how to continue, please advise.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,911 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 AM

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:05 AM

Hello,

Please follow the instructions in ==>This Guide<== starting at step 6.

Once the proper logs are created, then post them in a reply to this topic by using the Add Reply button. Since you have run ComboFix, please include the ComboFix log in the new topic.

If you can produce at least some of the logs, then please create the post and explain what happens when you try to create the log(s) that you couldn't get. If you cannot produce any of the logs, then still post the reply and explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, include the information that you were unable to produce the other logs, include the ComboFix log, and describe what happens when you try to create the other logs.

Please note that I am not a member of the Malware Removal Team and will not be assisting you in removing the infection. I'm simply helping you to post the information they need in order to assist you.

If HelpBot replies to your topic, PLEASE follow Step One so it will report your topic to the team members.

Orange Blossom :cherry:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#3 stryke297

stryke297
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 106 posts
  •  

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:00 PM

DDS log:

DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01) - NTFSx86
Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.19088
Run by admin at 13:15:27 on 2011-10-27
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Basic 6.0.6001.1.1252.1.1033.18.3582.2118 [GMT -5:00]
SP: Windows Defender *Enabled/Outdated* {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
============== Running Processes ===============
C:\Windows\system32\wininit.exe
C:\Windows\system32\lsm.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch
C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k rpcss
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k secsvcs
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k GPSvcGroup
C:\Windows\system32\SLsvc.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvxdsync.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService
C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe
C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\StarWind\StarWindServiceAE.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k WerSvcGroup
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE
C:\Windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSvcM.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\daemonu.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
C:\Windows\System32\CtHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe
C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\DDMService.exe
C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\hpwuschd2.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files\Steam\Steam.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\PMB.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\GamersFirst\LIVE!\Live.exe
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SCServer\SCServer.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Toolbar\Platform\6.3.2291.0\mswinext.exe
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.bin
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wermgr.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe
C:\Windows\system32\DllHost.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============
BHO: {1147DBEA-8E6A-4CCE-B487-312E53D15A2e} - No File
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
BHO: DivX Plus Web Player HTML5 <video>: {326e768d-4182-46fd-9c16-1449a49795f4} - c:\program files\divx\divx plus web player\npdivx32.dll
BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection: {53707962-6f74-2d53-2644-206d7942484f} - c:\progra~1\spybot~1\SDHelper.dll
BHO: DivX HiQ: {593ddec6-7468-4cdd-90e1-42dadaa222e9} - c:\program files\divx\divx plus web player\npdivx32.dll
BHO: Search Helper: {6ebf7485-159f-4bff-a14f-b9e3aac4465b} - c:\program files\microsoft\search enhancement pack\search helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll
BHO: {7F545C7C-7002-49EC-9A3D-75FC58E06ABF} - No File
BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper: {9030d464-4c02-4abf-8ecc-5164760863c6} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO: Bing Bar BHO: {d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f} - c:\program files\msn toolbar\platform\6.3.2291.0\npwinext.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
TB: @c:\program files\msn toolbar\platform\6.3.2291.0\npwinext.dll,-100: {8dcb7100-df86-4384-8842-8fa844297b3f} - c:\program files\msn toolbar\platform\6.3.2291.0\npwinext.dll
uRun: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] c:\program files\spybot - search & destroy\TeaTimer.exe
uRun: [Steam] "c:\program files\steam\steam.exe" -silent
uRun: [Skype] "c:\program files\skype\phone\Skype.exe" /nosplash /minimized
uRun: [WMPNSCFG] c:\program files\windows media player\WMPNSCFG.exe
uRun: [Pando Media Booster] c:\program files\pando networks\media booster\PMB.exe
uRun: [SUPERAntiSpyware] c:\program files\superantispyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\common files\java\java update\jusched.exe"
mRun: [CTHelper] CTHELPER.EXE
mRun: [CTxfiHlp] CTXFIHLP.EXE
mRun: [DivXUpdate] "c:\program files\divx\divx update\DivXUpdate.exe" /CHECKNOW
mRun: [DivX Download Manager] "c:\program files\divx\divx plus web player\DDmService.exe" start
mRun: [Zune Launcher] "c:\program files\zune\ZuneLauncher.exe"
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [iTunesHelper] "c:\program files\itunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
mRun: [Adobe ARM] "c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
mRun: [HP Software Update] c:\program files\hp\hp software update\HPWuSchd2.exe
mRun: [Microsoft Default Manager] "c:\program files\microsoft\search enhancement pack\default manager\DefMgr.exe" -resume
mRunOnce: [wextract_cleanup0] rundll32.exe c:\windows\system32\advpack.dll,delnoderundll32 "c:\users\admin\appdata\local\temp\ixp000.tmp\"
dRun: [DevconDefaultDB] c:\windows\system32\READREG /SILENT /FAIL=1
StartupFolder: c:\users\admin\appdata\roaming\micros~1\windows\startm~1\programs\startup\magicd~1.lnk - c:\program files\magicdisc\MagicDisc.exe
StartupFolder: c:\users\admin\appdata\roaming\micros~1\windows\startm~1\programs\startup\openof~1.lnk - c:\program files\openoffice.org 3\program\quickstart.exe
StartupFolder: c:\progra~2\micros~1\windows\startm~1\programs\startup\gamers~1.lnk - c:\program files\gamersfirst\live!\Live.exe
mPolicies-system: EnableLUA = 0 (0x0)
mPolicies-system: EnableUIADesktopToggle = 0 (0x0)
IE: {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - c:\progra~1\spybot~1\SDHelper.dll
Trusted Zone: clonewarsadventures.com
Trusted Zone: freerealms.com
Trusted Zone: soe.com
Trusted Zone: sony.com
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_23-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0023-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_23-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_23-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - hxxp://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
TCP: DhcpNameServer = 24.225.5.2 24.225.0.1
TCP: Interfaces\{BB6360A6-215B-4EFB-83D8-686163C26C49} : DhcpNameServer = 24.225.5.2 24.225.0.1
TCP: Interfaces\{D50A0424-9293-4415-A2BC-C5B0B488B351} : DhcpNameServer = 24.225.5.2 24.225.0.1
TCP: Interfaces\{F565959B-C356-4217-9F73-D1DA6980F58A} : DhcpNameServer = 24.225.5.2 24.225.0.1
Notify: !SASWinLogon - c:\program files\superantispyware\SASWINLO.DLL
SEH: SABShellExecuteHook Class: {5ae067d3-9afb-48e0-853a-ebb7f4a000da} - c:\program files\superantispyware\SASSEH.DLL
================= FIREFOX ===================
FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\admin\appdata\roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\o9aivbk0.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - msn.com
FF - plugin: c:\program files\adobe\reader 10.0\reader\air\nppdf32.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\divx\divx ovs helper\npovshelper.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\divx\divx plus web player\npdivx32.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\google\update\1.3.21.79\npGoogleUpdate3.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npdeployJava1.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npCouponPrinter.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npMozCouponPrinter.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\nvidia corporation\3d vision\npnv3dv.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\nvidia corporation\3d vision\npnv3dvstreaming.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\pando networks\media booster\npPandoWebPlugin.dll
FF - plugin: c:\programdata\nexonus\ngm\npNxGameUS.dll
FF - plugin: c:\users\admin\appdata\locallow\unity\webplayer\loader\npUnity3D32.dll
FF - Ext: Default: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd} - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
FF - user.js: general.useragent.extra.brc - BRI/1
============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============
R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\superantispyware\sasdifsv.sys [2011-7-22 12880]
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\superantispyware\SASKUTIL.SYS [2011-7-12 67664]
R2 !SASCORE;SAS Core Service;c:\program files\superantispyware\SASCore.exe [2011-8-11 116608]
R2 AdobeARMservice;Adobe Acrobat Update Service;c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\armsvc.exe [2011-6-6 64952]
R2 nvUpdatusService;NVID

Edited by stryke297, 27 October 2011 - 07:05 PM.

#4 stryke297

stryke297
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 106 posts
  •  

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:08 PM

I am having problems posting, when posting logs, it stalls at uploading x%. I am not sure what the issue is, but it is currently preventing me from opening a new topic.
Small posts like this work fine, but for some reason with the logs attached it never "uploads".

Edited by stryke297, 28 October 2011 - 02:59 PM.

#5 HelpBot

HelpBot

Bleepin' Binary Bot

• Bots
  • 12,625 posts
  •  

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:35 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer!

I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:

Posted Image In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.

CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/425213 <<< CLICK THIS LINK

If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.

Posted Image If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:

• If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.
  • A new DDS and GMER log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.
    • Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.
    • If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.
    • If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.
    • If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.
  • Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available.
  • Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.

Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again:

• Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links if you no longer have it available. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE

We also need a new log from the GMER anti-rootkit Scanner.

Please note that if you are running a 64-bit version of Windows you will not be able to run GMER and you may skip this step.

Please first disable any CD emulation programs using the steps found in this topic:

Why we request you disable CD Emulation when receiving Malware Removal Advice

Then create another GMER log and post it as an attachment to the reply where you post your new DDS log. Instructions on how to properly create a GMER log can be found here:

How to create a GMER log

As I am just a silly little program running on the BleepingComputer.com servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!

#6 stryke297

stryke297
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 106 posts
  •  

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:23 PM

Iexplore.exe is hijacked, it starts and ends whenever it wants, it plays music regardless if a window or tab is open(I can stop it by killing process, but it just starts up again)and I get search redirects on all browser programs. Not sure if this is related but, skype.exe can't start up successfully, I always just get an error message saying the process couldn't run. Additionally I feel as if I might have a proxy(as result of a virus).

Computer was extremely infected, ran multiple programs multiple times, reduced a lot of infections down to cookies. Ran Spybot, MBAM, SAS, Windows Defender, Combofix, TDSSKiller, fixexe, GMER and DDS. Rkill will not run successfully it forces a blue screen, TDSKiller never starts up to run. GMER and DDS logs are attached above, I am having issues posting anything larger than a couple paragraphs. the browser upload indicator freezes and indefinitely nothing will change.

#7 stryke297

stryke297
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 106 posts
  •  

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:20 PM

first topic

Iexplore.exe is hijacked, it starts and ends whenever it wants, it plays music regardless if a window or tab is open(I can stop it by killing process, but it just starts up again)and I get search redirects on all browser programs. Not sure if this is related but, skype.exe can't start up successfully, I always just get an error message saying the process couldn't run. Additionally I feel as if I might have a proxy(as result of a virus).

Computer was extremely infected, ran multiple programs multiple times, reduced a lot of infections down to cookies. Ran Spybot, MBAM, SAS, Windows Defender, Combofix, TDSSKiller, fixexe, GMER and DDS. Rkill will not run successfully it forces a blue screen, TDSKiller never starts up to run. GMER and DDS logs are attached above, I am having issues posting anything larger than a couple paragraphs. the browser upload indicator freezes and indefinitely nothing will change.

#8 stryke297

stryke297
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 106 posts
  •  

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:47 PM

DDS log:

DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01) - NTFSx86
Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.19088
Run by admin at 13:15:27 on 2011-10-27
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Basic 6.0.6001.1.1252.1.1033.18.3582.2118 [GMT -5:00]
============== Running Processes ===============
C:\Windows\system32\wininit.exe
C:\Windows\system32\lsm.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k rpcss
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k secsvcs
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k GPSvcGroup
C:\Windows\system32\SLsvc.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvxdsync.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService
C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe
C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\StarWind\StarWindServiceAE.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k WerSvcGroup
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE
C:\Windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSvcM.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\daemonu.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
C:\Windows\System32\CtHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe
C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\DDMService.exe
C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\hpwuschd2.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files\Steam\Steam.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
C:\Program Files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\PMB.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\GamersFirst\LIVE!\Live.exe
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SCServer\SCServer.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Toolbar\Platform\6.3.2291.0\mswinext.exe
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.bin
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wermgr.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe
C:\Windows\system32\DllHost.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============
BHO: {1147DBEA-8E6A-4CCE-B487-312E53D15A2e} - No File
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
BHO: DivX Plus Web Player HTML5 <video>: {326e768d-4182-46fd-9c16-1449a49795f4} - c:\program files\divx\divx plus web player\npdivx32.dll
BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection: {53707962-6f74-2d53-2644-206d7942484f} - c:\progra~1\spybot~1\SDHelper.dll
BHO: DivX HiQ: {593ddec6-7468-4cdd-90e1-42dadaa222e9} - c:\program files\divx\divx plus web player\npdivx32.dll
BHO: Search Helper: {6ebf7485-159f-4bff-a14f-b9e3aac4465b} - c:\program files\microsoft\search enhancement pack\search helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll
BHO: {7F545C7C-7002-49EC-9A3D-75FC58E06ABF} - No File
BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper: {9030d464-4c02-4abf-8ecc-5164760863c6} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO: Bing Bar BHO: {d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f} - c:\program files\msn toolbar\platform\6.3.2291.0\npwinext.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
TB: @c:\program files\msn toolbar\platform\6.3.2291.0\npwinext.dll,-100: {8dcb7100-df86-4384-8842-8fa844297b3f} - c:\program files\msn toolbar\platform\6.3.2291.0\npwinext.dll
uRun: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] c:\program files\spybot - search & destroy\TeaTimer.exe
uRun: [Steam] "c:\program files\steam\steam.exe" -silent
uRun: [Skype] "c:\program files\skype\phone\Skype.exe" /nosplash /minimized
uRun: [WMPNSCFG] c:\program files\windows media player\WMPNSCFG.exe
uRun: [Pando Media Booster] c:\program files\pando networks\media booster\PMB.exe
uRun: [SUPERAntiSpyware] c:\program files\superantispyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\common files\java\java update\jusched.exe"
mRun: [CTHelper] CTHELPER.EXE
mRun: [CTxfiHlp] CTXFIHLP.EXE
mRun: [DivXUpdate] "c:\program files\divx\divx update\DivXUpdate.exe" /CHECKNOW
mRun: [DivX Download Manager] "c:\program files\divx\divx plus web player\DDmService.exe" start
mRun: [Zune Launcher] "c:\program files\zune\ZuneLauncher.exe"
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [iTunesHelper] "c:\program files\itunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
mRun: [Adobe ARM] "c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
mRun: [HP Software Update] c:\program files\hp\hp software update\HPWuSchd2.exe
mRun: [Microsoft Default Manager] "c:\program files\microsoft\search enhancement pack\default manager\DefMgr.exe" -resume
mRunOnce: [wextract_cleanup0] rundll32.exe c:\windows\system32\advpack.dll,delnoderundll32 "c:\users\admin\appdata\local\temp\ixp000.tmp\"
dRun: [DevconDefaultDB] c:\windows\system32\READREG /SILENT /FAIL=1
StartupFolder: c:\users\admin\appdata\roaming\micros~1\windows\startm~1\programs\startup\magicd~1.lnk - c:\program files\magicdisc\MagicDisc.exe
StartupFolder: c:\users\admin\appdata\roaming\micros~1\windows\startm~1\programs\startup\openof~1.lnk - c:\program files\openoffice.org 3\program\quickstart.exe
StartupFolder: c:\progra~2\micros~1\windows\startm~1\programs\startup\gamers~1.lnk - c:\program files\gamersfirst\live!\Live.exe
mPolicies-system: EnableLUA = 0 (0x0)
mPolicies-system: EnableUIADesktopToggle = 0 (0x0)
IE: {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - c:\progra~1\spybot~1\SDHelper.dll
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_23-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0023-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_23-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_23-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - hxxp://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
TCP: Interfaces\{BB6360A6-215B-4EFB-83D8-686163C26C49} : DhcpNameServer = 24.225.5.2 24.225.0.1
TCP: Interfaces\{D50A0424-9293-4415-A2BC-C5B0B488B351} : DhcpNameServer = 24.225.5.2 24.225.0.1
TCP: Interfaces\{F565959B-C356-4217-9F73-D1DA6980F58A} : DhcpNameServer = 24.225.5.2 24.225.0.1
Notify: !SASWinLogon - c:\program files\superantispyware\SASWINLO.DLL
SEH: SABShellExecuteHook Class: {5ae067d3-9afb-48e0-853a-ebb7f4a000da} - c:\program files\superantispyware\SASSEH.DLL
================= FIREFOX ===================
FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\admin\appdata\roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\o9aivbk0.default\
FF - plugin: c:\program files\adobe\reader 10.0\reader\air\nppdf32.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\divx\divx ovs helper\npovshelper.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\divx\divx plus web player\npdivx32.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\google\update\1.3.21.79\npGoogleUpdate3.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npdeployJava1.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npCouponPrinter.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npMozCouponPrinter.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\nvidia corporation\3d vision\npnv3dv.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\nvidia corporation\3d vision\npnv3dvstreaming.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\pando networks\media booster\npPandoWebPlugin.dll
FF - plugin: c:\programdata\nexonus\ngm\npNxGameUS.dll
FF - plugin: c:\users\admin\appdata\locallow\unity\webplayer\loader\npUnity3D32.dll
FF - Ext: Default: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd} - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============
R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\superantispyware\sasdifsv.sys [2011-7-22 12880]
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\superantispyware\SASKUTIL.SYS [2011-7-12 67664]
R2 !SASCORE;SAS Core Service;c:\program files\superantispyware\SASCore.exe [2011-8-11 116608]
R2 AdobeARMservice;Adobe Acrobat Update Service;c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\armsvc.exe [2011-6-6 64952]
R2 nvUpdatusService;NVIDIA Update Service Daemon;c:\program files\nvidia corporation\nvidia updatus\daemonu.exe [2011-9-22 2255464]
R2 SBSDWSCService;SBSD Security Center Service;c:\program files\spybot - search & destroy\SDWinSec.exe [2011-2-23 1153368]
R2 StarWindServiceAE;StarWind AE Service;c:\program files\alcohol soft\alcohol 120\starwind\StarWindServiceAE.exe [2009-12-23 370688]
R2 Stereo Service;NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver Service;c:\program files\nvidia corporation\3d vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe [2011-8-3 379496]
S2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86;c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-3-18 130384]
S2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files\google\update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2011-9-16 136176]
S2 MBAMService;MBAMService;c:\program files\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbamservice.exe [2011-10-21 366152]
S3 A3AB;D-Link AirPro 802.11a/b Wireless Adapter Service(A3AB);c:\windows\system32\drivers\A3AB.sys [2005-3-22 450400]
S3 gupdatem;Google Update Service (gupdatem);c:\program files\google\update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2011-9-16 136176]
S3 RTL8192su;%RTL8192su.DeviceDesc.DispName%;c:\windows\system32\drivers\RTL8192su.sys [2010-1-6 528896]
S3 WMZuneComm;Zune Windows Mobile Connectivity Service;c:\program files\zune\WMZuneComm.exe [2010-11-11 268528]
S3 WPFFontCache_v0400;Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 4.0.0.0;c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v4.0.30319\wpf\WPFFontCache_v0400.exe [2010-3-18 753504]
=============== Created Last 30 ================
2011-10-27 02:32:46 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\MpEngineStore
2011-10-27 01:05:15 -------- d-sh--w- C:\$RECYCLE.BIN
2011-10-27 00:09:12 -------- d-----w- C:\111187861
2011-10-25 01:47:09 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\appdata\local\temp
2011-10-25 00:05:26 -------- d-----w- C:\1111
2011-10-24 23:39:30 98816 ----a-w- c:\windows\sed.exe
2011-10-24 23:39:30 518144 ----a-w- c:\windows\SWREG.exe
2011-10-24 23:39:30 256000 ----a-w- c:\windows\PEV.exe
2011-10-24 23:39:30 208896 ----a-w- c:\windows\MBR.exe
2011-10-24 04:43:44 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\appdata\roaming\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2011-10-24 04:42:49 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2011-10-24 04:42:49 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2011-10-24 02:01:10 -------- d--h--w- c:\windows\PIF
2011-10-23 21:33:02 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\appdata\roaming\217FF
2011-10-23 11:08:03 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\appdata\roaming\vXwwkkUVelOBzPy
2011-10-22 17:35:22 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\Nexon
2011-10-21 19:55:04 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\appdata\roaming\Tilted Mill
2011-10-21 17:53:54 -------- d-----w- C:\Nexon
2011-10-21 17:38:27 -------- d-----w- C:\SG Interactive
2011-10-21 17:38:20 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\NexonUS
2011-10-21 09:40:53 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2011-10-21 09:21:09 -------- d-----w- C:\7d965d6aed6ea48c18e0a7a694c9
2011-10-21 08:57:20 -------- d--h--w- c:\program files\ElcomSoft
2011-10-21 08:37:24 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\appdata\roaming\.minecraft
2011-10-21 06:18:27 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\appdata\local\CCP
2011-10-21 05:47:09 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\CCP
2011-10-21 00:48:14 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\CCP
2011-10-20 19:57:37 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\appdata\local\GamersFirst LIVE!
2011-10-20 19:52:13 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\appdata\local\PMB Files
2011-10-20 19:52:12 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\PMB Files
2011-10-20 19:52:04 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Pando Networks
2011-10-20 19:51:54 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\GamersFirst
2011-10-20 19:08:29 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\appdata\local\reakktor
2011-10-20 17:59:11 -------- d--h--w- c:\program files\Gamigo
2011-10-19 02:43:51 -------- d--h--w- c:\program files\Continuum
2011-10-14 20:15:48 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\appdata\roaming\GetRightToGo
2011-10-14 02:20:22 -------- d-----w- C:\T3Fun
2011-10-13 16:51:15 -------- d-sh--w- c:\windows\system32\%APPDATA%
2011-10-12 23:18:27 -------- d-----w- C:\Download
2011-10-12 23:18:05 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\xOcean
2011-10-12 23:18:01 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\BlastShark
2011-10-12 23:03:11 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Media Center Programs
2011-10-12 22:58:37 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Flagship Studios
2011-10-12 22:01:28 844048 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.00A
2011-10-12 22:01:27 53279 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.008
2011-10-12 22:01:27 151583 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.007
2011-10-12 22:01:27 1507356 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.009
2011-10-12 22:01:26 831519 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.005
2011-10-12 22:01:26 614431 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.006
2011-10-12 22:01:25 421919 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.004
2011-10-12 22:01:25 315423 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.003
2011-10-12 22:01:24 552989 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.002
2011-10-12 22:01:07 241693 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.001
2011-10-12 22:00:54 253952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.000
2011-10-12 22:00:52 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\Crystal
2011-10-12 22:00:44 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Aurora
2011-10-12 22:00:38 249856 ----a-w- c:\windows\Setup1.exe
2011-10-12 22:00:36 73216 ----a-w- c:\windows\ST6UNST.EXE
2011-10-12 01:57:17 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\appdata\local\Warhammer Mark of Chaos
2011-10-11 05:38:17 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\Trymedia
2011-10-11 05:06:26 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\NAMCO BANDAI Games
2011-10-11 03:35:18 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft
2011-10-11 03:35:14 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\MSN Toolbar
2011-10-11 03:34:55 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Bing Bar Installer
2011-10-11 03:34:53 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\HP Photo Creations
2011-10-11 03:34:53 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\HP Photo Creations
2011-10-11 03:33:46 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\appdata\roaming\HpUpdate
2011-10-11 03:31:47 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\HP
2011-10-11 03:31:24 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\appdata\local\HP
2011-10-11 01:19:14 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\appdata\roaming\Origin
2011-10-11 01:18:48 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\appdata\local\Origin
2011-10-11 01:18:35 -------- d--h--w- c:\program files\Origin Games
2011-10-11 01:18:35 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Origin
2011-10-11 01:18:35 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Electronic Arts
2011-10-11 01:18:14 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Origin
2011-10-08 19:03:47 388096 ----a-r- c:\users\admin\appdata\roaming\microsoft\installer\{45a66726-69bc-466b-a7a4-12fcba4883d7}\HiJackThis.exe
2011-10-08 19:03:46 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Trend Micro
2011-10-07 07:46:28 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\WSTB
2011-10-07 06:37:08 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\appdata\roaming\Hi-Rez Studios
2011-10-06 17:25:07 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\appdata\roaming\Prism
2011-10-06 17:25:07 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\appdata\local\Prism
2011-10-06 17:25:03 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\appdata\local\Unity
2011-09-29 07:49:02 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\appdata\local\My Games
2011-09-27 20:54:51 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\appdata\local\CrashRpt
2011-09-27 20:54:51 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\appdata\local\Arktos
==================== Find3M ====================
2011-10-06 17:15:59 414368 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
2011-08-03 08:31:54 311912 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvStreaming.exe
============= FINISH: 13:21:58.35 ===============

gmer log:

GMER 1.0.15.15641 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2011-10-27 18:37:22
Windows 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1
Running: 4l4imi32.exe; Driver: C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\aglorpod.sys

---- Services - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Service C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE.EXE (Core Service/SUPERAntiSpyware.com) [AUTO] !SASCORE
Service .NET CLR Data
Service .NET CLR Networking
Service .NET CLR Networking 4.0.0.0
Service .NET Data Provider for Oracle
Service .NET Data Provider for SqlServer
Service .NET Memory Cache 4.0
Service .NETFramework
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\A3AB.sys (Driver for D-Link Wireless Network Adapter/D-Link Corporation) [MANUAL] A3AB
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\acpi.sys (ACPI Driver for NT/Microsoft Corporation) [BOOT] ACPI
Service C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe (Adobe Acrobat Update Service/Adobe Systems Incorporated) [AUTO] AdobeARMservice
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adp94xx.sys (Adaptec Windows SAS/SATA Storport Driver/Adaptec, Inc.) [DISABLED] adp94xx
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpahci.sys (Adaptec Windows SATA Storport Driver/Adaptec, Inc.) [DISABLED] adpahci
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpu160m.sys (Adaptec LH Ultra160 Driver (x86)/Adaptec, Inc.) [DISABLED] adpu160m
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpu320.sys (Adaptec StorPort Ultra320 SCSI Driver/Adaptec, Inc.) [DISABLED] adpu320
Service adsi
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] AeLookupSvc
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\afd.sys (Ancillary Function Driver for WinSock/Microsoft Corporation) [SYSTEM] AFD
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\agp440.sys (440 NT AGP Filter/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] agp440
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\djsvs.sys (Adaptec Ultra SCSI miniport/Adaptec, Inc.) [DISABLED] aic78xx
Service C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe (Application Layer Gateway Service/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] ALG
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aliide.sys (ALi mini IDE Driver/Acer Laboratories Inc.) [DISABLED] aliide
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdagp.sys (AMD NT AGP Filter/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] amdagp
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdide.sys (AMD IDE Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] amdide
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdk7.sys (Processor Device Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] AmdK7
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdk8.sys (Processor Device Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] AmdK8
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] Appinfo
Service C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe (MobileDeviceService/Apple Inc.) [AUTO] Apple Mobile Device
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) AppMgmt
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\arc.sys (Adaptec RAID Storport Driver/Adaptec, Inc.) [DISABLED] arc
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\arcsas.sys (Adaptec SAS RAID WS03 Driver/Adaptec, Inc.) [DISABLED] arcsas
Service ASP.NET
Service ASP.NET_4.0.30319
Service C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\aspnet_state.exe (Microsoft ASP.NET State Server/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] aspnet_state
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys (MS Remote Access serial network driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] AsyncMac
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\atapi.sys (ATAPI IDE Miniport Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [BOOT] atapi
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\athr.sys (Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN device driver/Atheros Communications, Inc.) [MANUAL] athr
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] AudioEndpointBuilder
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] Audiosrv
Service (Battery Class Driver/Microsoft Corporation) BattC
Service (BEEP Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [SYSTEM] Beep
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] BFE
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] BITS
Service system32\drivers\blbdrive.sys [DISABLED] blbdrive
Service C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe (Bonjour Service/Apple Inc.) [AUTO] Bonjour Service
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bowser.sys (NT Lan Manager Datagram Receiver Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] bowser
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brfiltlo.sys (Windows ME USB Mass-Storage Bulk-Only Lower Filter Driver/Brother Industries, Ltd.) [MANUAL] BrFiltLo
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brfiltup.sys (Windows ME USB Mass-Storage Bulk-Only Upper Filter Driver/Brother Industries, Ltd.) [MANUAL] BrFiltUp
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bridge.sys (MAC Bridge Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] Bridge
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bridge.sys (MAC Bridge Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] BridgeMP
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] Browser
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brserid.sys (Brotehr Serial I/F Driver (WDM)/Brother Industries Ltd.) [DISABLED] Brserid
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brserwdm.sys (Brother Serial driver (WDM version)/Brother Industries Ltd.) [DISABLED] BrSerWdm
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brusbmdm.sys (Brother USB MDM Driver /Brother Industries Ltd.) [DISABLED] BrUsbMdm
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brusbser.sys (Brother USB Serial Driver/Brother Industries Ltd.) [MANUAL] BrUsbSer
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\bthmodem.sys (Bluetooth Communications Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] BTHMODEM
Service C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\catchme.sys [MANUAL] catchme
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\cdfs.sys (CD-ROM File System Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] cdfs
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys (SCSI CD-ROM Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [SYSTEM] cdrom
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] CertPropSvc
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\circlass.sys (Consumer IR Class Driver for eHome/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] circlass
Service C:\Windows\System32\CLFS.sys (Common Log File System Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [BOOT] CLFS
Service C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe (.NET Runtime Optimization Service/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32
Service C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe (.NET Runtime Optimization Service/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cmdide.sys (CMD PCI IDE Bus Driver/CMD Technology, Inc.) [DISABLED] cmdide
Service C:\Windows\system32\COMMONFX.DLL (Creative Common FX Plug-in/Creative Technology Ltd) [MANUAL] COMMONFX.DLL
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\compbatt.sys (Composite Battery Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] Compbatt
Service C:\Windows\system32\dllhost.exe (COM Surrogate/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] COMSysApp
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\crcdisk.sys (Disk Block Verification Filter Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [BOOT] crcdisk
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\crusoe.sys (Processor Device Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] Crusoe
Service crypt32
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] CryptSvc
Service C:\Windows\system32\CT20XUT.DLL (Creative 20X Utility Effects/Creative Technology Ltd.) [MANUAL] CT20XUT.DLL
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ctac32k.sys (Creative AC3 SW Decoder Device Driver (WDM)/Creative Technology Ltd) [MANUAL] ctac32k
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ctaud2k.sys (Creative WDM Audio Device Driver/Creative Technology Ltd) [MANUAL] ctaud2k
Service C:\Windows\system32\CTAUDFX.DLL (Creative SB FX Plug-in/Creative Technology Ltd) [MANUAL] CTAUDFX.DLL
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ctdvda2k.sys (Creative DVD-Audio Device Driver (WDM)/Creative Technology Ltd) [MANUAL] ctdvda2k
Service C:\Windows\system32\CTEAPSFX.DLL (APS FX Plug-in/Creative Technology Ltd) [MANUAL] CTEAPSFX.DLL
Service C:\Windows\system32\CTEDSPFX.DLL (E-MU E-DSP Effects Plugin Module/Creative Technology Ltd) [MANUAL] CTEDSPFX.DLL
Service C:\Windows\system32\CTEDSPIO.DLL (E-MU E-DSP I/O Plugin/Creative Technology Ltd) [MANUAL] CTEDSPIO.DLL
Service C:\Windows\system32\CTEDSPSY.DLL (E-MU E-DSP DSP System Plugin/Creative Technology Ltd) [MANUAL] CTEDSPSY.DLL
Service C:\Windows\system32\CTERFXFX.DLL (E-MU E-DSP Effects Plugin Module/Creative Technology Ltd) [MANUAL] CTERFXFX.DLL
Service C:\Windows\system32\CTEXFIFX.DLL (Creative XFi Effects/Creative Technology Ltd.) [MANUAL] CTEXFIFX.DLL
Service C:\Windows\system32\CTHWIUT.DLL (Creative Utility Effects/Creative Technology Ltd.) [MANUAL] CTHWIUT.DLL
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ctprxy2k.sys (Creative Proxy Device Driver (WDM)/Creative Technology Ltd) [MANUAL] ctprxy2k
Service C:\Windows\system32\CTSBLFX.DLL (Creative SB FX Plug-in/Creative Technology Ltd) [MANUAL] CTSBLFX.DLL
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ctsfm2k.sys (SoundFont® Manager (WDM)/Creative Technology Ltd) [MANUAL] ctsfm2k
Service DCLocator
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] DcomLaunch
Service C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\dfsc.sys (DFS Namespace Client Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [SYSTEM] DfsC
Service C:\Windows\system32\DFSR.exe (Distributed File System Replication/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] DFSR
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] Dhcp
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\disk.sys (PnP Disk Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [BOOT] disk
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] Dnscache
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] dot3svc
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] DPS
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys (Microsoft Kernel DRM Audio Descrambler Filter/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] drmkaud
Service C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys (DirectX Graphics Kernel/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] DXGKrnl
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\E1G60I32.sys (Intel® PRO/1000 Adapter NDIS 6 deserialized driver/Intel Corporation) [MANUAL] E1G60
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\EagleXNt.sys [MANUAL] EagleXNt
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] EapHost
Service C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ecache.sys (Special Memory Device Cache/Microsoft Corporation) [BOOT] Ecache
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\elxstor.sys (Storport Miniport Driver for LightPulse HBAs/Emulex) [DISABLED] elxstor
Service EmdCache
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] EMDMgmt
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\emupia2k.sys (E-mu Plug-in Architecture Driver (WDM)/Creative Technology Ltd) [MANUAL] emupia
Service ESENT
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] Eventlog
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] EventSystem
Service (Microsoft Extended FAT File System/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] exfat
Service (Fast FAT File System Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] fastfat
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys (Floppy Disk Controller Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] fdc
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] fdPHost
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] FDResPub
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\fetnd5.sys (NDIS 5.0 miniport driver/VIA Technologies, Inc. ) [MANUAL] FETNDIS
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fileinfo.sys (FileInfo Filter Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [BOOT] FileInfo
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\filetrace.sys (File Trace Filter Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] Filetrace
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys (Floppy Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] flpydisk
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys (Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager/Microsoft Corporation) [BOOT] FltMgr
Service C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe (PresentationFontCache.exe/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] FontCache3.0.0.0
Service (File System Recognizer Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [SYSTEM] Fs_Rec
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\gagp30kx.sys (MS Generic AGPv3.0 Filter for K8/9 Processor Platforms/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] gagp30kx
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys (CD DVD Filter/GEAR Software Inc.) [MANUAL] GEARAspiWDM
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] gpsvc
Service C:\Program [AUTO] gupdate
Service C:\Program [MANUAL] gupdatem
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ha10kx2k.sys (Creative EMU10KX HAL (WDM)/Creative Technology Ltd) [MANUAL] ha10kx2k
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hap16v2k.sys (Creative EMU10KX-P16v HAL (WDM)/Creative Technology Ltd) [MANUAL] hap16v2k
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hap17v2k.sys (Creative EMU10KX-P17v HAL (WDM)/Creative Technology Ltd) [MANUAL] hap17v2k
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HdAudio.sys (High Definition Audio Function Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] HdAudAddService
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys (High Definition Audio Bus Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] HDAudBus
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hidbth.sys (Bluetooth Miniport Driver for HID Devices/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] HidBth
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hidir.sys (Infrared Miniport Driver for Input Devices/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] HidIr
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] hidserv
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys (USB Miniport Driver for Input Devices/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] HidUsb
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] hkmsvc
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hpcisss.sys (Smart Array Storport Driver/Hewlett-Packard Company) [DISABLED] HpCISSs
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HTTP.sys (HTTP Protocol Stack/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] HTTP
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\i2omp.sys (I2O Miniport Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] i2omp
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys (i8042 Port Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] i8042prt
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iastorv.sys (Intel Matrix Storage Manager driver (base)/Intel Corporation) [DISABLED] iaStorV
Service C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe (Windows CardSpace/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] idsvc
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iirsp.sys (Intel/ICP Raid Storport Driver/Intel Corp./ICP vortex GmbH) [DISABLED] iirsp
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] IKEEXT
Service inetaccs
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\intelide.sys (Intel PCI IDE Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] intelide
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys (Processor Device Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] intelppm
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] IPBusEnum
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys (IP FILTER DRIVER/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] IpFilterDriver
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] iphlpsvc
Service system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys [MANUAL] IpInIp
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ipmidrv.sys (WMI IPMI DRIVER/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] IPMIDRV
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys (IP Network Address Translator/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] IPNAT
Service C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe (iPodService Module (32-bit)/Apple Inc.) [MANUAL] iPod Service
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\irenum.sys (Infra-Red Bus Enumerator/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] IRENUM
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\isapnp.sys (PNP ISA Bus Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] isapnp
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msiscsi.sys (Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] iScsiPrt
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys (ITE IT8211 ATA/ATAPI SCSI miniport/Integrated Technology Express, Inc.) [DISABLED] iteatapi
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iteraid.sys (ITE IT8212 ATA RAID SCSI miniport/Integrated Technology Express, Inc.) [DISABLED] iteraid
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys (Keyboard Class Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [SYSTEM] kbdclass
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys (HID Keyboard Filter Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [SYSTEM] kbdhid
Service C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (Local Security Authority Process/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] KeyIso
Service C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\ksecdd.sys (Kernel Security Support Provider Interface/Microsoft Corporation) [BOOT] KSecDD
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] KtmRm
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] LanmanServer
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] LanmanWorkstation
Service ldap
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lltdio.sys (Link-Layer Topology Mapper I/O Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] lltdio
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] lltdsvc
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] lmhosts
Service Lsa
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_fc.sys (LSI Logic Fusion-MPT FC Driver (StorPort)/LSI Logic) [DISABLED] LSI_FC
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sas.sys (LSI Logic Fusion-MPT SAS Driver (StorPort)/LSI Logic) [DISABLED] LSI_SAS
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_scsi.sys (LSI Logic Fusion-MPT SCSI Driver (StorPort)/LSI Logic) [DISABLED] LSI_SCSI
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\luafv.sys (LUA File Virtualization Filter Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] luafv
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys [MANUAL] MBAMProtector
Service C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe (Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware/Malwarebytes Corporation) [AUTO] MBAMService
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\megasas.sys (MEGASAS RAID Controller Driver for Windows Vista/Longhorn for x86/LSI Logic Corporation) [DISABLED] megasas
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] MMCSS
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\modem.sys (Modem Device Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] Modem
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\monitor.sys (Monitor Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] monitor
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys (Mouse Class Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [SYSTEM] mouclass
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys (HID Mouse Filter Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] mouhid
Service C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mountmgr.sys (Mount Point Manager/Microsoft Corporation) [BOOT] MountMgr
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mpio.sys (MultiPath Support Bus-Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] mpio
Service C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mpsdrv.sys (Microsoft Protection Service Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] mpsdrv
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] MpsSvc
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mraid35x.sys (MegaRAID RAID Controller Driver for Windows Vista/Longhorn for x86/LSI Logic Corporation) [DISABLED] Mraid35x
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mrxdav.sys (Windows NT WebDav Minirdr/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] MRxDAV
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys (Windows NT SMB Minirdr/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] mrxsmb
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb10.sys (Longhorn SMB Downlevel SubRdr/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] mrxsmb10
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb20.sys (Longhorn SMB 2.0 Redirector/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] mrxsmb20
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msahci.sys (MS AHCI 1.0 Standard Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [BOOT] msahci
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msdsm.sys (Microsoft Device Specific Module/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] msdsm
Service C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe (MS DTCconsole program/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] MSDTC
Service MSDTC Bridge 3.0.0.0
Service MSDTC Bridge 4.0.0.0
Service (Mailslot driver/Microsoft Corporation) [SYSTEM] Msfs
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msisadrv.sys (ISA Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [BOOT] msisadrv
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] MSiSCSI
Service C:\Windows\system32\msiexec.exe (Windows® installer/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] msiserver
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys (MS KS Server/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] MSKSSRV
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys (MS Proxy Clock/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] MSPCLOCK
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys (MS Proxy Quality Manager/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] MSPQM
Service (Kernel Remote Procedure Call Provider/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] MsRPC
Service MSSCNTRS
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys (System Management BIOS Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] mssmbios
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys (WDM Tee/Communication Transform Filter /Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] MSTEE
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ASACPI.sys [MANUAL] MTsensor
Service C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\mup.sys (Multiple UNC Provider driver/Microsoft Corporation) [BOOT] Mup
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] napagent
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nwifi.sys (NativeWiFi Miniport Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] NativeWifiP
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ndis.sys (NDIS 6.0 wrapper driver/Microsoft Corporation) [BOOT] NDIS
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys (NDIS 3.0 connection wrapper driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] NdisTapi
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys (NDIS User mode I/O driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] Ndisuio
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys (MS PPP Framing Driver (Strong Encryption)/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] NdisWan
Service (NDIS Proxy/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] NDProxy
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys (NetBIOS interface driver/Microsoft Corporation) [SYSTEM] NetBIOS
Service C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys (MBT Transport driver/Microsoft Corporation) [SYSTEM] netbt
Service C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (Local Security Authority Process/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] Netlogon
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] Netman
Service c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\SMSvcHost.exe (SMSvcHost.exe/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] NetMsmqActivator
Service c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\SMSvcHost.exe (SMSvcHost.exe/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] NetPipeActivator
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] netprofm
Service c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\SMSvcHost.exe (SMSvcHost.exe/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] NetTcpActivator
Service c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\SMSvcHost.exe (SMSvcHost.exe/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] NetTcpPortSharing
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nfrd960.sys (IBM ServeRAID Controller Driver/IBM Corporation) [DISABLED] nfrd960
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] NlaSvc
Service (NPFS Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [SYSTEM] Npfs
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] nsi
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nsiproxy.sys (NSI Proxy/Microsoft Corporation) [SYSTEM] nsiproxy
Service NTDS
Service (NT File System Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] Ntfs
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ntrigdigi.sys (N-trig tablet digitizer in-box driver/N-trig Innovative Technologies) [DISABLED] ntrigdigi
Service (NULL Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [SYSTEM] Null
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvmfdx32.sys (NVIDIA MCP Networking Function Driver./NVIDIA Corporation) [MANUAL] NVENETFD
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 280.26 /NVIDIA Corporation) [MANUAL] nvlddmkm
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvraid.sys (NVIDIA® nForce™ RAID Driver/NVIDIA Corporation) [DISABLED] nvraid
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvstor.sys (NVIDIA® nForce™ Sata Performance Driver/NVIDIA Corporation) [BOOT] nvstor
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvstor32.sys (NVIDIA® nForce™ Sata Performance Driver/NVIDIA Corporation) [BOOT] nvstor32
Service C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe (NVIDIA Driver Helper Service, Version 280.26/NVIDIA Corporation) [AUTO] nvsvc
Service C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\daemonu.exe (NVIDIA Settings Update Manager/NVIDIA Corporation) [AUTO] nvUpdatusService
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nv_agp.sys (NForce NT AGP Filter/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] nv_agp
Service system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys [MANUAL] NwlnkFlt
Service system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys [MANUAL] NwlnkFwd
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys (1394 OpenHCI Port Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] ohci1394
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ctoss2k.sys (Creative OS Services Driver (WDM)/Creative Technology Ltd.) [MANUAL] ossrv
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] p2pimsvc
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] p2psvc
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys (Parallel Port Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] Parport
Service C:\Windows\System32\drivers\partmgr.sys (Partition Management Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [BOOT] partmgr
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\parvdm.sys (VDM Parallel Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] Parvdm
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] PcaSvc
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pci.sys (NT Plug and Play PCI Enumerator/Microsoft Corporation) [BOOT] pci
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pciide.sys (Generic PCI IDE Bus Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [BOOT] pciide
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pcmcia.sys (PCMCIA Bus Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] pcmcia
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\peauth.sys (Protected Environment Authentication and Authorization Export Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] PEAUTH
Service PerfDisk
Service PerfNet
Service PerfOS
Service PerfProc
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] pla
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] PlugPlay
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] PNRPAutoReg
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] PNRPsvc
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] PolicyAgent
Service PortProxy
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys (Peer-to-Peer Tunneling Protocol/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] PptpMiniport
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\processr.sys (Processor Device Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] Processor
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] ProfSvc
Service C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (Local Security Authority Process/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] ProtectedStorage
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pacer.sys (QoS Packet Scheduler/Microsoft Corporation) [SYSTEM] PSched
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ql2300.sys (QLogic Fibre Channel Stor Miniport Driver/QLogic Corporation) [DISABLED] ql2300
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ql40xx.sys (QLogic iSCSI Storport Miniport Driver/QLogic Corporation) [DISABLED] ql40xx
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] QWAVE
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\qwavedrv.sys (Microsoft Quality Windows Audio Video Experience (qWave) Support Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] QWAVEdrv
Service C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys (RAS Automatic Connection Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [SYSTEM] RasAcd
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] RasAuto
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys (RAS L2TP mini-port/call-manager driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] Rasl2tp
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] RasMan
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys (RAS PPPoE mini-port/call-manager driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] RasPppoe
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rassstp.sys (RAS SSTP Miniport Call Manager/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] RasSstp
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys (Redirected Drive Buffering SubSystem Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [SYSTEM] rdbss
Service C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys (RDP Miniport/Microsoft Corporation) [SYSTEM] RDPCDD
Service RDPDD
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdpdr.sys (Microsoft RDP Device redirector/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] rdpdr
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdpencdd.sys (RDP Miniport/Microsoft Corporation) [SYSTEM] RDPENCDD
Service RDPNP
Service (RDP Terminal Stack Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] RDPWD
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] RemoteAccess
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] RemoteRegistry
Service C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe (Rpc Locator/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] RpcLocator
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] RpcSs
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys (Link-Layer Topology Responder Driver for NDIS 6/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] rspndr
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\RTL8192su.sys (Realtek RTL8192S USB NDIS Driver/Realtek Semiconductor Corporation ) [MANUAL] RTL8192su
Service C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (Local Security Authority Process/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] SamSs
Service C:\??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS [SYSTEM] SASDIFSV
Service C:\??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS [SYSTEM] SASKUTIL
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sbp2port.sys (SBP-2 Protocol Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] sbp2port
Service C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe (Spybot-S&D Security Center integration/Safer Networking Ltd.) [AUTO] SBSDWSCService
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] SCardSvr
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] Schedule
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] SCPolicySvc
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] SDRSVC
Service C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe (Microsoft SeaPort Search Enhancement Broker/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] SeaPort
Service (Macrovision SECURITY Driver/Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K.) [AUTO] secdrv
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] seclogon
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] SENS
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys (Serial Port Enumerator/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] Serenum
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sermouse.sys (Serial Mouse Filter Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] sermouse
Service ServiceModelEndpoint 3.0.0.0
Service ServiceModelOperation 3.0.0.0
Service ServiceModelService 3.0.0.0
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] SessionEnv
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sffdisk.sys (Small Form Factor Disk Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] sffdisk
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sffp_mmc.sys (Small Form Factor MMC Protocol Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] sffp_mmc
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sffp_sd.sys (Small Form Factor SD Protocol Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] sffp_sd
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sfloppy.sys (SCSI Floppy Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] sfloppy
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] SharedAccess
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] ShellHWDetection
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sisagp.sys (SIS NT AGP Filter/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] sisagp
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sisraid2.sys (SiS RAID Stor Miniport Driver/Silicon Integrated Systems Corp.) [DISABLED] SiSRaid2
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sisraid4.sys (SiS AHCI Stor-Miniport Driver/Silicon Integrated Systems) [DISABLED] SiSRaid4
Service C:\Windows\system32\SLsvc.exe (Microsoft Software Licensing Service/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] slsvc
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] SLUINotify
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\smb.sys (SMB Transport driver/Microsoft Corporation) [SYSTEM] Smb
Service SMSvcHost 3.0.0.0
Service SMSvcHost 4.0.0.0
Service C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe (SNMP Trap/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] SNMPTRAP
Service (loader for security processor/Microsoft Corporation) [BOOT] spldr
Service C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe (Spooler SubSystem App/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] Spooler
Service C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\srv.sys (Server driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] srv
Service C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\srv2.sys (Smb 2.0 Server driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] srv2
Service C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\srvnet.sys (Server Network driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] srvnet
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] SSDPSRV
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] SstpSvc
Service C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\StarWind\StarWindServiceAE.exe (StarWind iSCSI Target (Alcohol Edition)/StarWind Software) [AUTO] StarWindServiceAE
Service C:\Program [MANUAL] Steam Client Service
Service C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe (Stereo Vision Control Panel API Server/NVIDIA Corporation) [AUTO] Stereo Service
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] stisvc
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys (Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] swenum
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] swprv
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\symc8xx.sys (LSI Logic 8XX SCSI Miniport Driver/LSI Logic) [DISABLED] Symc8xx
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sym_hi.sys (LSI Logic Hi-Perf SCSI Miniport Driver/LSI Logic) [DISABLED] Sym_hi
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sym_u3.sys (LSI Logic Ultra160 SCSI Miniport Driver/LSI Logic) [DISABLED] Sym_u3
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] SysMain
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] TabletInputService
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] TapiSrv
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] TBS
Service C:\Windows\System32\drivers\tcpip.sys (TCP/IP Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [BOOT] Tcpip
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys (TCP/IP Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] Tcpip6
Service C:\Windows\System32\drivers\tcpipreg.sys (TCP/IP Registry Compatibility Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] tcpipreg
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tdpipe.sys (Named Pipe Transport Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] TDPIPE
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tdtcp.sys (TCP Transport Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] TDTCP
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tdx.sys (TDI Translation Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [SYSTEM] tdx
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys (Terminal Server Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [SYSTEM] TermDD
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] TermService
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] Themes
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] THREADORDER
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] TrkWks
Service C:\Windows\servicing\TrustedInstaller.exe (Windows Modules Installer/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] TrustedInstaller
Service TSDDD
Service C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\tssecsrv.sys (TS Security Filter Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] tssecsrv
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tunmp.sys (Microsoft Tunnel Interface Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] tunmp
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tunnel.sys (Microsoft Tunnel Interface Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] tunnel
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\uagp35.sys (MS AGPv3.5 Filter/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] uagp35
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\udfs.sys (UDF File System Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] udfs
Service UGatherer
Service UGTHRSVC
Service C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe (Interactive services detection/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] UI0Detect
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\uliagpkx.sys (ULi AGPv3.0 Filter for K8/9 Processor Platforms/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] uliagpkx
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\uliahci.sys (ULi SATA Controller Driver/ULi Electronics Inc.) [DISABLED] uliahci
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ulsata.sys (Promise Ultra/Sata Series Driver for Win2003/Promise Technology, Inc.) [DISABLED] UlSata
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ulsata2.sys (Promise SATAII150 Series Windows Drivers/Promise Technology, Inc.) [DISABLED] ulsata2
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\umbus.sys (User-Mode Bus Enumerator/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] umbus
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] upnphost
Service usb
Service C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\usbaapl.sys (Apple Mobile Device USB Driver/Apple, Inc.) [MANUAL] USBAAPL
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys (USB Common Class Generic Parent Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] usbccgp
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbcir.sys (USB Consumer IR Driver for eHome/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] usbcir
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys (EHCI eUSB Miniport Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] usbehci
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys (Default Hub Driver for USB/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] usbhub
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys (OHCI USB Miniport Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] usbohci
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys (USB Printer driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] usbprint
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys (USB Scanner Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] usbscan
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS (USB Mass Storage Class Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] USBSTOR
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys (UHCI USB Miniport Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] usbuhci
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] UxSms
Service C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe (Virtual Disk Service/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] vds
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vgapnp.sys (VGA/Super VGA Video Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] vga
Service C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vga.sys (VGA/Super VGA Video Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [SYSTEM] VgaSave
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\viaagp.sys (VIA NT AGP Filter/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] viaagp
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\viac7.sys (Processor Device Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] ViaC7
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\viaide.sys (VIA Generic PCI IDE Bus Driver/VIA Technologies, Inc.) [DISABLED] viaide
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volmgr.sys (Volume Manager Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [BOOT] volmgr
Service C:\Windows\System32\drivers\volmgrx.sys (Volume Manager Extension Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [BOOT] volmgrx
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volsnap.sys (Volume Shadow Copy Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [BOOT] volsnap
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vsmraid.sys (VIA RAID DRIVER FOR X86-32/VIA Technologies Inc.,Ltd) [DISABLED] vsmraid
Service C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe (Microsoft® Volume Shadow Copy Service/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] VSS
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] W32Time
Service W3SVC
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wacompen.sys (Wacom Serial Pen Tablet HID Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] WacomPen
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys (MS Remote Access and Routing ARP Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] Wanarp
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys (MS Remote Access and Routing ARP Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [SYSTEM] Wanarpv6
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] wcncsvc
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] WcsPlugInService
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wd.sys (Microsoft Watchdog Timer Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] Wd
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Wdf01000.sys (Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime/Microsoft Corporation) [BOOT] Wdf01000
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] WdiServiceHost
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] WdiSystemHost
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] WebClient
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] Wecsvc
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] wercplsupport
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] WerSvc
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] WinDefend
Service Windows Workflow Foundation 3.0.0.0
Service Windows Workflow Foundation 4.0.0.0
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] WinHttpAutoProxySvc
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] Winmgmt
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] WinRM
Service [MANUAL] Winsock
Service WinSock2
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\WinUSB.sys (Windows USB Class Driver BETA/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] WinUSB
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] Wlansvc
Service C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE (Microsoft® Windows Live ID Service/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] wlidsvc
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wmiacpi.sys (Windows Management Interface for ACPI/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] WmiAcpi
Service WmiApRpl
Service C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe (WMI Performance Reverse Adapter/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] wmiApSrv
Service C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] WMPNetworkSvc
Service C:\Program Files\Zune\WMZuneComm.exe (Windows Mobile Zune Communication Service/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] WMZuneComm
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] WPCSvc
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] WPDBusEnum
Service C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\WPF\WPFFontCache_v0400.exe (wpffontcache_v0400.exe/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] WPFFontCache_v0400
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys (Winsock2 IFS Layer/Microsoft Corporation) [DISABLED] ws2ifsl
Service C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] wscsvc
Service C:\Windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe (Microsoft Windows Search Indexer/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] WSearch
Service WSearchIdxPi
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] wuauserv
Service C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WudfPf.sys (Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Platform Driver/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] WudfPf
Service C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\WUDFRd.sys (Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Reflector/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] WUDFRd
Service C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe (Host Process for Windows Services/Microsoft Corporation) [AUTO] wudfsvc
Service xmlprov
Service C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneNss.exe (Zune Network Sharing Service/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] ZuneNetworkSvc
Service C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneWlanCfgSvc.exe (Zune Wireless Configuration Service/Microsoft Corporation) [MANUAL] ZuneWlanCfgSvc
Service {B973EFAE-C02A-48A2-B626-A41E1F8B7686}
Service {BB6360A6-215B-4EFB-83D8-686163C26C49}
Service {D50A0424-9293-4415-A2BC-C5B0B488B351}
Service {F565959B-C356-4217-9F73-D1DA6980F58A}

---- Files - GMER 1.0.15 ----

File C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\IFKO7VQX\crossdomain[10].xml 244 bytes
File C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\admin@rubiconproject[6].txt 2281 bytes

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

#9 stryke297

stryke297
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 106 posts
  •  

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:50 PM

ComboFix 11-11-02.01 - admin 11/02/2011 8:41.3.2 - x86 NETWORK
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Basic 6.0.6001.1.1252.1.1033.18.3582.3050 [GMT -5:00]
Running from: c:\users\admin\Desktop\1111.exe
* Created a new restore point
((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2011-10-02 to 2011-11-02 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-11-02 14:15 . 2011-11-02 14:15 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Default\AppData\Local\temp
2011-11-02 00:29 . 2011-11-02 00:29 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Battlelog Web Plugins
2011-11-01 23:08 . 2011-11-01 23:08 -------- d-----w- c:\users\TEMP
2011-10-27 02:32 . 2011-10-27 08:00 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\MpEngineStore
2011-10-25 01:47 . 2011-11-02 14:17 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Local\temp
2011-10-25 00:05 . 2011-10-25 01:47 -------- d-----w- C:\1111
2011-10-24 04:43 . 2011-10-24 04:43 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2011-10-24 04:42 . 2011-10-24 19:46 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2011-10-24 04:42 . 2011-10-24 04:42 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2011-10-24 02:01 . 2011-10-24 02:01 -------- d--h--w- c:\windows\PIF
2011-10-23 21:33 . 2011-10-24 06:16 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\217FF
2011-10-23 11:08 . 2011-10-23 11:08 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\vXwwkkUVelOBzPy
2011-10-22 17:35 . 2011-10-22 17:35 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\Nexon
2011-10-21 19:55 . 2011-10-21 19:55 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Tilted Mill
2011-10-21 19:34 . 2011-10-24 07:42 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\7-Zip
2011-10-21 17:53 . 2011-10-21 17:53 -------- d-----w- C:\Nexon
2011-10-21 17:38 . 2011-10-21 17:38 -------- d-----w- C:\SG Interactive
2011-10-21 09:40 . 2011-10-24 07:42 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2011-10-21 09:21 . 2011-10-24 07:42 -------- d-----w- C:\7d965d6aed6ea48c18e0a7a694c9
2011-10-21 08:57 . 2011-10-21 09:19 -------- d--h--w- c:\program files\ElcomSoft
2011-10-21 08:37 . 2011-10-21 08:37 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft
2011-10-21 06:18 . 2011-10-21 06:18 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Local\CCP
2011-10-21 05:47 . 2011-10-21 05:47 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\CCP
2011-10-21 00:48 . 2011-10-21 00:48 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\CCP
2011-10-20 19:57 . 2011-10-20 19:57 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Local\GamersFirst LIVE!
2011-10-20 19:52 . 2011-11-01 23:42 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Local\PMB Files
2011-10-20 19:52 . 2011-11-01 00:42 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\PMB Files
2011-10-20 19:52 . 2011-10-20 19:52 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Pando Networks
2011-10-20 19:51 . 2011-10-21 18:20 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\GamersFirst
2011-10-20 19:08 . 2011-10-20 19:08 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Local\reakktor
2011-10-20 17:59 . 2011-10-20 17:59 -------- d--h--w- c:\program files\Gamigo
2011-10-19 02:43 . 2011-10-19 03:23 -------- d--h--w- c:\program files\Continuum
2011-10-14 20:15 . 2011-10-24 07:43 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\GetRightToGo
2011-10-14 02:20 . 2011-10-14 02:20 -------- d-----w- C:\T3Fun
2011-10-13 16:51 . 2011-10-13 16:51 -------- d-sh--w- c:\windows\system32\%APPDATA%
2011-10-12 23:18 . 2011-10-24 07:42 -------- d-----w- C:\Download
2011-10-12 23:18 . 2011-10-12 23:18 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\xOcean
2011-10-12 23:18 . 2011-10-12 23:18 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\BlastShark
2011-10-12 23:03 . 2011-10-24 07:43 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Media Center Programs
2011-10-12 22:58 . 2011-10-12 22:58 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Flagship Studios
2011-10-12 22:01 . 2011-10-12 22:01 844048 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.00A
2011-10-12 22:01 . 2011-10-12 22:01 1507356 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.009
2011-10-12 22:01 . 2011-10-12 22:01 53279 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.008
2011-10-12 22:01 . 2011-10-12 22:01 151583 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.007
2011-10-12 22:01 . 2011-10-12 22:01 831519 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.005
2011-10-12 22:01 . 2011-10-12 22:01 614431 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.006
2011-10-12 22:01 . 2011-10-12 22:01 421919 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.004
2011-10-12 22:01 . 2011-10-12 22:01 315423 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.003
2011-10-12 22:01 . 2011-10-12 22:01 552989 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.002
2011-10-12 22:01 . 2011-10-12 22:01 241693 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.001
2011-10-12 22:00 . 2011-10-12 22:00 253952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.000
2011-10-12 22:00 . 2011-10-24 07:43 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\Crystal
2011-10-12 22:00 . 2011-10-24 07:42 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Aurora
2011-10-12 22:00 . 2011-10-12 22:00 249856 ----a-w- c:\windows\Setup1.exe
2011-10-12 22:00 . 2011-10-12 22:00 73216 ----a-w- c:\windows\ST6UNST.EXE
2011-10-12 01:57 . 2011-10-12 01:57 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Local\Warhammer Mark of Chaos
2011-10-11 05:38 . 2011-10-11 05:38 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\Trymedia
2011-10-11 05:06 . 2011-10-11 05:06 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\NAMCO BANDAI Games
2011-10-11 05:04 . 2011-10-11 05:04 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\InstallShield
2011-10-11 03:35 . 2011-10-11 03:35 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft
2011-10-11 03:35 . 2011-10-11 03:35 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\MSN Toolbar
2011-10-11 03:34 . 2011-10-24 07:42 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Bing Bar Installer
2011-10-11 03:34 . 2011-10-24 07:43 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\HP Photo Creations
2011-10-11 03:34 . 2011-10-24 07:42 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\HP Photo Creations
2011-10-11 03:33 . 2011-10-11 03:33 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\HpUpdate
2011-10-11 03:31 . 2011-10-11 03:36 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\HP
2011-10-11 03:31 . 2011-10-11 03:33 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\HP
2011-10-11 03:31 . 2011-10-11 03:39 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Local\HP
2011-10-11 01:19 . 2011-10-11 01:19 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Origin
2011-10-11 01:18 . 2011-10-11 01:18 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Local\Origin
2011-10-11 01:18 . 2011-10-24 07:43 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Origin
2011-10-11 01:18 . 2011-10-11 01:18 -------- d--h--w- c:\program files\Origin Games
2011-10-11 01:18 . 2011-10-11 01:18 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Electronic Arts
2011-10-11 01:18 . 2011-10-24 07:43 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Origin
2011-10-08 19:03 . 2011-10-08 19:03 388096 ----a-r- c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Installer\{45A66726-69BC-466B-A7A4-12FCBA4883D7}\HiJackThis.exe
2011-10-08 19:03 . 2011-10-08 19:03 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Trend Micro
2011-10-07 07:46 . 2011-10-08 11:26 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\WSTB
2011-10-07 06:37 . 2011-10-24 07:43 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Hi-Rez Studios
2011-10-06 17:25 . 2011-10-07 01:07 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Local\Prism
2011-10-06 17:25 . 2011-10-06 17:25 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Prism
2011-10-06 17:25 . 2011-10-06 17:25 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Local\Unity
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-10-06 17:15 . 2011-08-17 21:59 414368 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
2011-09-13 20:19 . 2009-08-18 16:30 564632 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\production\wlidui.dll
2011-09-13 20:19 . 2009-08-18 16:24 18328 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\production\ppcrlconfig600.dll
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( SnapShot@2011-10-25_01.29.22 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
- 2010-12-21 20:10 . 2011-10-25 00:45 16384 c:\windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\index.dat
+ 2010-12-21 20:10 . 2011-11-02 13:27 16384 c:\windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\index.dat
+ 2011-10-25 22:49 . 2011-11-02 01:40 32768 c:\windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat
+ 2011-10-25 22:49 . 2011-11-02 01:40 16384 c:\windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Temp\History\History.IE5\index.dat
+ 2011-10-25 22:49 . 2011-11-02 01:40 16384 c:\windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Temp\Cookies\index.dat
+ 2010-12-21 20:10 . 2011-11-02 13:27 32768 c:\windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat
- 2010-12-21 20:10 . 2011-10-25 00:45 32768 c:\windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat
- 2010-12-21 20:10 . 2011-10-25 00:45 16384 c:\windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History\History.IE5\index.dat
+ 2010-12-21 20:10 . 2011-11-02 13:27 16384 c:\windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History\History.IE5\index.dat
+ 2011-11-02 13:27 . 2011-11-02 13:27 2048 c:\windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\lastalive1.dat
- 2011-10-25 00:45 . 2011-10-25 00:45 2048 c:\windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\lastalive1.dat
+ 2011-11-02 13:27 . 2011-11-02 13:27 2048 c:\windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\lastalive0.dat
- 2011-10-25 00:45 . 2011-10-25 00:45 2048 c:\windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\lastalive0.dat
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SpybotSD TeaTimer"="c:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe" [2009-03-05 2260480]
"Steam"="c:\program files\Steam\steam.exe" [2011-09-11 1242448]
"Skype"="c:\program files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" [2011-09-12 17351304]
"WMPNSCFG"="c:\program files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe" [2008-01-19 202240]
"Pando Media Booster"="c:\program files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\PMB.exe" [2011-10-21 3077528]
"SUPERAntiSpyware"="c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe" [2011-10-17 4615552]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe" [2010-05-14 248552]
"CTHelper"="CTHELPER.EXE" [2007-04-09 19456]
"CTxfiHlp"="CTXFIHLP.EXE" [2007-04-09 19968]
"DivXUpdate"="c:\program files\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe" [2010-12-09 1226608]
"DivX Download Manager"="c:\program files\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\DDmService.exe" [2010-12-08 63360]
"Zune Launcher"="c:\program files\Zune\ZuneLauncher.exe" [2010-11-11 159472]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" [2010-11-29 421888]
"iTunesHelper"="c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [2011-01-25 421160]
"Adobe ARM"="c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" [2011-06-06 937920]
"HP Software Update"="c:\program files\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe" [2010-06-10 49208]
"Microsoft Default Manager"="c:\program files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Default Manager\DefMgr.exe" [2010-05-10 439568]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]
"wextract_cleanup0"="c:\windows\system32\advpack.dll" [2009-03-08 128512]
[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"DevconDefaultDB"="c:\windows\system32\READREG" [X]
c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
MagicDisc.lnk - c:\program files\MagicDisc\MagicDisc.exe [2011-3-18 576000]
OpenOffice.org 3.2.lnk - c:\program files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\quickstart.exe [2010-5-20 1195008]
c:\programdata\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
GamersFirst LIVE!.lnk - c:\program files\GamersFirst\LIVE!\Live.exe [2011-8-15 2589808]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"EnableLUA"= 0 (0x0)
"EnableUIADesktopToggle"= 0 (0x0)
[hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= "c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL" [2011-07-19 113024]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon]
2011-05-04 17:54 551296 ----a-w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\drivers32]
"mixer1"=wdmaud.drv
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\!SASCORE]
@=""
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\18832625.sys]
@=""
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\32107386.sys]
@=""
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\WudfSvc]
@="Service"
R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS [2011-07-22 12880]
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS [2011-07-12 67664]
R2 AdobeARMservice;Adobe Acrobat Update Service;c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe [2011-06-06 64952]
R2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86;c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-03-18 130384]
R2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2011-09-16 136176]
R2 MBAMService;MBAMService;c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe [2011-08-31 366152]
R2 nvUpdatusService;NVIDIA Update Service Daemon;c:\program files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\daemonu.exe [2011-08-03 2255464]
R2 SBSDWSCService;SBSD Security Center Service;c:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe [2009-01-26 1153368]
R2 Stereo Service;NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver Service;c:\program files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe [2011-08-03 379496]
R3 A3AB;D-Link AirPro 802.11a/b Wireless Adapter Service(A3AB);c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\A3AB.sys [2005-03-23 450400]
R3 EagleXNt;EagleXNt;c:\windows\system32\drivers\EagleXNt.sys [x]
R3 gupdatem;Google Update Service (gupdatem);c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2011-09-16 136176]
R3 MBAMProtector;MBAMProtector;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys [x]
R3 RTL8192su;%RTL8192su.DeviceDesc.DispName%;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\RTL8192su.sys [2010-01-06 528896]
R3 WMZuneComm;Zune Windows Mobile Connectivity Service;c:\program files\Zune\WMZuneComm.exe [2010-11-11 268528]
R3 WPFFontCache_v0400;Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 4.0.0.0;c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\WPF\WPFFontCache_v0400.exe [2010-03-18 753504]
S2 !SASCORE;SAS Core Service;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE.EXE [2011-08-11 116608]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
LocalServiceNoNetwork REG_MULTI_SZ PLA DPS BFE mpssvc
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder
2011-11-01 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
- c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2011-09-16 07:04]
2011-11-02 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
2011-10-24 c:\windows\Tasks\SUPERAntiSpyware Scheduled Task 369161e4-110d-4845-8abd-8ebd7497d16a.job
- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASTask.exe [2011-05-04 17:52]
2011-10-24 c:\windows\Tasks\SUPERAntiSpyware Scheduled Task de103ff5-7de7-424e-a9e2-c64b8eca304d.job
------- Supplementary Scan -------
FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\o9aivbk0.default\
FF - Ext: Default: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd} - c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -
BHO-{1147DBEA-8E6A-4CCE-B487-312E53D15A2e} - (no file)
BHO-{7F545C7C-7002-49EC-9A3D-75FC58E06ABF} - (no file)
catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2011-11-02 09:16
Windows 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 NTFS
scanning hidden processes ...
scanning hidden autostart entries ...
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
CTHelper = CTHELPER.EXE?
CTxfiHlp = CTXFIHLP.EXE?
scanning hidden files ...
scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0
Completion time: 2011-11-02 09:33:03
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2011-11-02 14:32
ComboFix2.txt 2011-10-27 01:10
ComboFix3.txt 2011-10-25 01:46
Pre-Run: 48,467,668,992 bytes free
Post-Run: 48,543,117,312 bytes free
- - End Of File - - 13FDE23ADF049BA2F01609BC689B2BA4

(the attachment is from dds)

Attached Files

Edited by Orange Blossom, 03 November 2011 - 05:37 PM.
Merged topics. ~ OB

#10 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 03 November 2011 - 01:12 AM

Hello and Welcome to the forums!

My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.

Somethings to remember while we are working together.

• Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!
  • please Do not Attach logs or put in code boxes.
  • Tell me about any problems that have occurred during the fix.
  • Tell me of any other symptoms you may be having as these can help also.
  • Do not run anything while running a fix.
  • Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!

Click on the Watch Topic Button and select Immediate Notification and click on proceed, this will help you to get notified faster when I have replied and make the cleaning process faster.

I would like you to run this tool for me - fixTDSS

download it to your desktop and start the program

Follow the prompts and Ok any security prompts

when it is complete it will say the infection was cleared or no infection was found - let me know what it says

after it is complete I want you to restart the computer and try to rerun TDSSKiller for me and send me the report

Gringo
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

If I Have Not Replied To One Of My Topics In 48 Hrs Please Bump The Topic

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

Proud Graduate Of Malware Removal University

#11 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,911 posts
  •  

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:43 PM

@ stryke297,

I merged your new topic to your previously existing topic on the same issue. That new topic now appears as posts 8 and 9 in this topic. Please keep ALL POSTS regarding this issue in this topic. Starting new topics confuses things for everyone concerned and delays the assistance you receive. Because those two posts WERE NOT in this topic when Gringo replied, he was unaware of them. Consequently, he is likely going to have to change his instructions to you. Please wait for Gringo to reply to this topic before doing ANYTHING further.

Back to you Gringo,

Orange Blossom ~ forum moderator
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#12 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:29 PM

Thank you Orange Blossom

stryke297 make sure to see post #10 and let me have that report

gringo
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

#13 stryke297

stryke297
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 106 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:16 PM

Sorry for the confusion, but to clarify:
"Once the proper logs are created, then post them in a reply to this topic by using the Add Reply button. Since you have run ComboFix, please include the ComboFix log in the new topic."

Is why I made a new topic. Anyway, Fixtdsskiller stated that it found EBR's and I needed to restart in order for it to fix whatever was wrong. After restarting, TDSSkiller is able to run. No threats found from TDSSKiller.

On another note, before running fixTDSSkiller I was still having issues with the redirect and iexplore.exe after the issues seem alleviated. Is it possible that fixTDSSKiller fixed whatever the problem was?

#14 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2011 - 05:12 PM

Greetings

Good That cleaned up some bad guys but I see some other stuff that we need to go after, so I want you to run this custom script for me.

:Run CFScript:

Open Notepad and copy/paste the text in the box into the window:

ClearJavaCache::

Folder::
c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\217FF
c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\vXwwkkUVelOBzPy

Save it to your desktop as CFScript.txt

Refering to the picture above, drag CFScript.txt into ComboFix.exe
Posted Image
This will let ComboFix run again.
Restart if you have to.
Save the produced logfile to your desktop.

Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall

"information and logs"

• In your next post I need the following

• report from Combofix
  • let me know of any problems you may have had
  • How is the computer doing now after running the script?

Gringo

#15 stryke297

stryke297
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 106 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2011 - 05:58 PM

ComboFix 11-11-04.04 - admin 11/04/2011 17:36:30.4.2 - x86 NETWORK
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Basic 6.0.6001.1.1252.1.1033.18.3582.2866 [GMT -5:00]
Running from: c:\users\admin\Desktop\1111.exe
Command switches used :: c:\users\admin\Desktop\cfscript.txt
* Created a new restore point
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\217FF
c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\217FF\F808.17F
c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\vXwwkkUVelOBzPy
((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2011-10-04 to 2011-11-04 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-11-04 22:44 . 2011-11-04 22:44 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Default\AppData\Local\temp
2011-11-03 23:56 . 2011-11-03 23:56 -------- d-----w- c:\users\TEMP
2011-11-02 00:29 . 2011-11-02 00:29 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Battlelog Web Plugins
2011-10-25 01:47 . 2011-11-04 22:44 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Local\temp
2011-10-25 00:05 . 2011-10-25 01:47 -------- d-----w- C:\1111
2011-10-24 04:43 . 2011-10-24 04:43 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2011-10-24 04:42 . 2011-10-24 19:46 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2011-10-24 04:42 . 2011-10-24 04:42 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2011-10-24 02:01 . 2011-10-24 02:01 -------- d--h--w- c:\windows\PIF
2011-10-22 17:35 . 2011-10-22 17:35 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\Nexon
2011-10-21 19:55 . 2011-10-21 19:55 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Tilted Mill
2011-10-21 19:34 . 2011-10-24 07:42 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\7-Zip
2011-10-21 17:53 . 2011-10-21 17:53 -------- d-----w- C:\Nexon
2011-10-21 17:38 . 2011-10-21 17:38 -------- d-----w- C:\SG Interactive
2011-10-21 09:40 . 2011-10-24 07:42 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2011-10-21 09:21 . 2011-10-24 07:42 -------- d-----w- C:\7d965d6aed6ea48c18e0a7a694c9
2011-10-21 08:57 . 2011-10-21 09:19 -------- d--h--w- c:\program files\ElcomSoft
2011-10-21 08:37 . 2011-10-21 08:37 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft
2011-10-21 06:18 . 2011-10-21 06:18 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Local\CCP
2011-10-21 05:47 . 2011-10-21 05:47 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\CCP
2011-10-21 00:48 . 2011-10-21 00:48 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\CCP
2011-10-20 19:57 . 2011-10-20 19:57 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Local\GamersFirst LIVE!
2011-10-20 19:52 . 2011-11-04 02:58 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Local\PMB Files
2011-10-20 19:52 . 2011-11-01 00:42 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\PMB Files
2011-10-20 19:52 . 2011-10-20 19:52 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Pando Networks
2011-10-20 19:51 . 2011-10-21 18:20 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\GamersFirst
2011-10-20 19:08 . 2011-10-20 19:08 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Local\reakktor
2011-10-20 17:59 . 2011-10-20 17:59 -------- d--h--w- c:\program files\Gamigo
2011-10-19 02:43 . 2011-10-19 03:23 -------- d--h--w- c:\program files\Continuum
2011-10-14 20:15 . 2011-10-24 07:43 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\GetRightToGo
2011-10-14 02:20 . 2011-10-14 02:20 -------- d-----w- C:\T3Fun
2011-10-13 16:51 . 2011-10-13 16:51 -------- d-sh--w- c:\windows\system32\%APPDATA%
2011-10-12 23:18 . 2011-10-24 07:42 -------- d-----w- C:\Download
2011-10-12 23:18 . 2011-10-12 23:18 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\xOcean
2011-10-12 23:18 . 2011-10-12 23:18 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\BlastShark
2011-10-12 23:03 . 2011-10-24 07:43 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Media Center Programs
2011-10-12 22:58 . 2011-10-12 22:58 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Flagship Studios
2011-10-12 22:01 . 2011-10-12 22:01 844048 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.00A
2011-10-12 22:01 . 2011-10-12 22:01 1507356 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.009
2011-10-12 22:01 . 2011-10-12 22:01 53279 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.008
2011-10-12 22:01 . 2011-10-12 22:01 151583 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.007
2011-10-12 22:01 . 2011-10-12 22:01 831519 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.005
2011-10-12 22:01 . 2011-10-12 22:01 614431 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.006
2011-10-12 22:01 . 2011-10-12 22:01 421919 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.004
2011-10-12 22:01 . 2011-10-12 22:01 315423 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.003
2011-10-12 22:01 . 2011-10-12 22:01 552989 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.002
2011-10-12 22:01 . 2011-10-12 22:01 241693 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.001
2011-10-12 22:00 . 2011-10-12 22:00 253952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\temp.000
2011-10-12 22:00 . 2011-10-24 07:43 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\Crystal
2011-10-12 22:00 . 2011-10-24 07:42 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Aurora
2011-10-12 22:00 . 2011-10-12 22:00 249856 ----a-w- c:\windows\Setup1.exe
2011-10-12 22:00 . 2011-10-12 22:00 73216 ----a-w- c:\windows\ST6UNST.EXE
2011-10-12 01:57 . 2011-10-12 01:57 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Local\Warhammer Mark of Chaos
2011-10-11 05:38 . 2011-10-11 05:38 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\Trymedia
2011-10-11 05:06 . 2011-10-11 05:06 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\NAMCO BANDAI Games
2011-10-11 05:04 . 2011-10-11 05:04 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\InstallShield
2011-10-11 03:35 . 2011-10-11 03:35 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft
2011-10-11 03:35 . 2011-10-11 03:35 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\MSN Toolbar
2011-10-11 03:34 . 2011-10-24 07:42 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Bing Bar Installer
2011-10-11 03:34 . 2011-10-24 07:43 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\HP Photo Creations
2011-10-11 03:34 . 2011-10-24 07:42 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\HP Photo Creations
2011-10-11 03:33 . 2011-10-11 03:33 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\HpUpdate
2011-10-11 03:31 . 2011-10-11 03:36 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\HP
2011-10-11 03:31 . 2011-10-11 03:33 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\HP
2011-10-11 03:31 . 2011-10-11 03:39 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Local\HP
2011-10-11 01:19 . 2011-10-11 01:19 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Origin
2011-10-11 01:18 . 2011-10-11 01:18 -------- d--h--w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Local\Origin
2011-10-11 01:18 . 2011-10-24 07:43 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Origin
2011-10-11 01:18 . 2011-10-11 01:18 -------- d--h--w- c:\program files\Origin Games
2011-10-11 01:18 . 2011-10-11 01:18 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Electronic Arts
2011-10-11 01:18 . 2011-10-24 07:43 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Origin
2011-10-08 19:03 . 2011-10-08 19:03 388096 ----a-r- c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Installer\{45A66726-69BC-466B-A7A4-12FCBA4883D7}\HiJackThis.exe
2011-10-08 19:03 . 2011-10-08 19:03 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Trend Micro
2011-10-07 07:46 . 2011-10-08 11:26 -------- d--h--w- c:\programdata\WSTB
2011-10-07 06:37 . 2011-10-24 07:43 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Hi-Rez Studios
2011-10-06 17:25 . 2011-10-07 01:07 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Local\Prism
2011-10-06 17:25 . 2011-10-06 17:25 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Prism
2011-10-06 17:25 . 2011-10-06 17:25 -------- d-----w- c:\users\admin\AppData\Local\Unity
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-10-06 17:15 . 2011-08-17 21:59 414368 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
2011-09-13 20:19 . 2009-08-18 16:30 564632 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\production\wlidui.dll
2011-09-13 20:19 . 2009-08-18 16:24 18328 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\production\ppcrlconfig600.dll
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SpybotSD TeaTimer"="c:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe" [2009-03-05 2260480]
"Steam"="c:\program files\Steam\steam.exe" [2011-09-11 1242448]
"Skype"="c:\program files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" [2011-09-12 17351304]
"WMPNSCFG"="c:\program files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe" [2008-01-19 202240]
"Pando Media Booster"="c:\program files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\PMB.exe" [2011-10-21 3077528]
"SUPERAntiSpyware"="c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe" [2011-10-17 4615552]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe" [2010-05-14 248552]
"CTHelper"="CTHELPER.EXE" [2007-04-09 19456]
"CTxfiHlp"="CTXFIHLP.EXE" [2007-04-09 19968]
"DivXUpdate"="c:\program files\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe" [2010-12-09 1226608]
"DivX Download Manager"="c:\program files\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\DDmService.exe" [2010-12-08 63360]
"Zune Launcher"="c:\program files\Zune\ZuneLauncher.exe" [2010-11-11 159472]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" [2010-11-29 421888]
"iTunesHelper"="c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [2011-01-25 421160]
"Adobe ARM"="c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" [2011-06-06 937920]
"HP Software Update"="c:\program files\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe" [2010-06-10 49208]
"Microsoft Default Manager"="c:\program files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Default Manager\DefMgr.exe" [2010-05-10 439568]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]
"wextract_cleanup0"="c:\windows\system32\advpack.dll" [2009-03-08 128512]
[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"DevconDefaultDB"="c:\windows\system32\READREG" [X]
c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
MagicDisc.lnk - c:\program files\MagicDisc\MagicDisc.exe [2011-3-18 576000]
OpenOffice.org 3.2.lnk - c:\program files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\quickstart.exe [2010-5-20 1195008]
c:\programdata\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
GamersFirst LIVE!.lnk - c:\program files\GamersFirst\LIVE!\Live.exe [2011-8-15 2589808]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"EnableLUA"= 0 (0x0)
"EnableUIADesktopToggle"= 0 (0x0)
[hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= "c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL" [2011-07-19 113024]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon]
2011-05-04 17:54 551296 ----a-w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\drivers32]
"mixer1"=wdmaud.drv
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\!SASCORE]
@=""
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\18832625.sys]
@=""
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\32107386.sys]
@=""
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\WudfSvc]
@="Service"
R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS [2011-07-22 12880]
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS [2011-07-12 67664]
R2 AdobeARMservice;Adobe Acrobat Update Service;c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe [2011-06-06 64952]
R2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86;c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-03-18 130384]
R2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2011-09-16 136176]
R2 MBAMService;MBAMService;c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe [2011-08-31 366152]
R2 nvUpdatusService;NVIDIA Update Service Daemon;c:\program files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus\daemonu.exe [2011-08-03 2255464]
R2 SBSDWSCService;SBSD Security Center Service;c:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe [2009-01-26 1153368]
R2 Stereo Service;NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver Service;c:\program files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe [2011-08-03 379496]
R3 A3AB;D-Link AirPro 802.11a/b Wireless Adapter Service(A3AB);c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\A3AB.sys [2005-03-23 450400]
R3 EagleXNt;EagleXNt;c:\windows\system32\drivers\EagleXNt.sys [x]
R3 gupdatem;Google Update Service (gupdatem);c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2011-09-16 136176]
R3 MBAMProtector;MBAMProtector;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys [x]
R3 RTL8192su;%RTL8192su.DeviceDesc.DispName%;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\RTL8192su.sys [2010-01-06 528896]
R3 WMZuneComm;Zune Windows Mobile Connectivity Service;c:\program files\Zune\WMZuneComm.exe [2010-11-11 268528]
R3 WPFFontCache_v0400;Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 4.0.0.0;c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\WPF\WPFFontCache_v0400.exe [2010-03-18 753504]
S2 !SASCORE;SAS Core Service;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE.EXE [2011-08-11 116608]
--- Other Services/Drivers In Memory ---
*NewlyCreated* - ECACHE
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
LocalServiceNoNetwork REG_MULTI_SZ PLA DPS BFE mpssvc
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder
2011-11-04 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
2011-11-04 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
2011-10-24 c:\windows\Tasks\SUPERAntiSpyware Scheduled Task 369161e4-110d-4845-8abd-8ebd7497d16a.job
2011-10-24 c:\windows\Tasks\SUPERAntiSpyware Scheduled Task de103ff5-7de7-424e-a9e2-c64b8eca304d.job
------- Supplementary Scan -------
FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\o9aivbk0.default\
FF - Ext: Default: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd} - c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -
BHO-{1147DBEA-8E6A-4CCE-B487-312E53D15A2e} - (no file)
BHO-{7F545C7C-7002-49EC-9A3D-75FC58E06ABF} - (no file)
catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2011-11-04 17:44
Windows 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 NTFS
scanning hidden processes ...
scanning hidden autostart entries ...
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
CTHelper = CTHELPER.EXE?
CTxfiHlp = CTXFIHLP.EXE?
scanning hidden files ...
scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0
Completion time: 2011-11-04 17:46:04
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2011-11-04 22:45
ComboFix2.txt 2011-11-02 14:33
ComboFix3.txt 2011-10-27 01:10
ComboFix4.txt 2011-10-25 01:46
Pre-Run: 75,984,154,624 bytes free
Post-Run: 76,090,605,568 bytes free
- - End Of File - - C4845F96BCD97FC802D0F5603E2B05D2

I can't boot up in normal mode now, only safe mode. I see windows logo before the login screen then I get a BSOD listing no file or driver as the source, bsod stop code is: 0x0000008E .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users