Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Time Warner Cable Rep Dies at Desk

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 4dude

4dude

• Members
  • 578 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:43 AM

Posted 25 October 2011 - 01:20 PM

Co-worker Told to Stop CPR and Get Back to Work

http://madison.onespot.com/technology/2011/10/25/4b23b/time-warner-cable-rep-dies-at-desk-co

A sixty-seven year old Time Warner Cable Ohio call center employee is dead and Time Warner Cable is facing significant criticism from local Ohio news affiliates for negligence. According to a co-worker who was trying to save the woman, Time Warner Cable managers told her to stop CPR and "get back on the phone and take care of customers." [more]

THIS IS THE SICKEST/MEANEST THING I HAVE SEEN IN AWHILE....

THE RELATIVES SHOULD EXTRACT EVERY PENNY!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:43 AM

Posted 25 October 2011 - 01:22 PM

I totally agree, I hope Time Warner gets whats coming to them.

#3 Union_Thug

Union_Thug

Bleeps with the fishes...

• Members
  • 2,355 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:43 AM

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:47 PM

This is really sickening...I SOOOO would have told that supv where to shove those phones...seriously.

Reading the story, it gets WORSE:

>>>Employees tell us Time Warner does offer CPR classes but we've learned, CPR may not have been necessary to save Julia Nelson's life.
That's because a heart defibrillator was right down the hall. Hanging on the wall of the first aid room.
One problem. The door was locked. And we're told the only person who had the key was out of the building<<<

Time Warner really screwed the pooch here, they're gonna get NAILED but good.

#4 MissPlaced

MissPlaced

• Members
  • 929 posts
  •  

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:22 PM

I can't help but wonder just how cold hearted can one person be :angry: :angry:
Guess whose gonna be unemployed!! and He/She deserves everything they've got commin

This is an outrage, right now i'm so ticked off i can't find the words to express it,
I could string every "Dirty" word I know together and still not be able to express
my outrage, that a life is over because nobody cared enough....

MissPlaced

You want to be great, Learn how to heal people, To hurt people is easy

Be Kinder then you have to be,you never know what battle someone else is fighting~~~
~~~~Martrys song~~~~~
~~~~My Deliverer~~~~~~

#5 killerx525

killerx525

Bleepin' Aussie

• Members
  • 7,220 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:43 PM

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:21 AM

I reckon they should sue Time Warner Cable and sue that manager while also bring that manager to court.

>Michael 
System1: CPU- Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.4GHz, CPU Cooler- Noctua NH-D14, RAM- G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Kit(4Gx4) DDR3 2133MHz, SSD/HDD- Samsung 850 EVO 250GB/Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB/Seagate Barracuada 3TB, GPU- 2x EVGA GTX980 Superclocked @1360/MHz1900MHz, Motherboard- Asus X99 Deluxe, Case- Custom Mac G5, PSU- EVGA P2-1000W, Soundcard- Realtek High Definition Audio, OS- Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
Games: APB: Reloaded, Hours played: 3100+  System2: Late 2011 Macbook Pro 15inch   OFw63FY.png

#6 4dude

4dude
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 578 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:43 AM

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:43 PM

This is an outrage, right now i'm so ticked off i can't find the words to express it, I could string every "Dirty" word I know together and still not be able to express my outrage, that a life is over because nobody cared enough....

Nope all they care about is $$$$$$$$$$$,its sickening and sad........

Edited by 4dude, 26 October 2011 - 03:44 PM.

#7 MissPlaced

MissPlaced

• Members
  • 929 posts
  •  

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:30 PM

When "Green Paper" takes the place of a heart, it is sickening, sad....I still just
Can't even begin to wrap my head around that kind of cold heartedness....
how can anyone possible just stand by and watch another person die.... :angry:

MissPlaced

You want to be great, Learn how to heal people, To hurt people is easy

Be Kinder then you have to be,you never know what battle someone else is fighting~~~
~~~~Martrys song~~~~~
~~~~My Deliverer~~~~~~

#8 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,489 posts
  •  

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:30 PM

unfortunately welcome to today's world.. Where everything and everyone with a little more power than the latter person can/WILL abuse it and become the most unkind evil hearted person in the world. Also I cannot forget to say that most in the world these days are becoming more and more ignorant and just plain stupid... It's sad really.

Edited by computerxpds, 26 October 2011 - 07:31 PM.

sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users