To Change IE9 Default "Save" Download Location
1. Open Internet Explorer 9.
2. Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner, then click on View downloads.
3. Click on the Options link.
4. Click on the Browse button.
5. Navigate to and select (highlight) the folder that you want IE9 to use as the default download location, then click on the Select Folder button.
6. Click on OK.
7. Click on Close. To Select a "Save as" Download Location
1. After you click on the file's download link in IE9, click on the drop down arrow on the Save button at the bottom of IE9, and click on Save as.
2. Navigate to where you would like to save the file to, and click on Save.
Edited by Union_Thug, 26 October 2011 - 06:12 AM.