Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Time for new keyboard and mouse

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MikeyDSlagle

MikeyDSlagle

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:03 AM

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:33 PM

I got some good advice from the folks here about building my puter so thought Id see what you have to say. My cheap wireless IRocks mouse gets jerky on occasion and is becoming a bother. So anyway, I am looking to go with a gaming keyboard and mouse. I have narrowed the mouse down to just two. The Razer Abyssus or the Razer Death Adder.

But the keyboard. I have shopped enough to make my head spin and still havent gotten very far. I want one with backlit keys but I can probably do without that. I am not gonna spend 100 bucks on a keyboard. Hell 70 seems high but I can do that.

Logitech g110

Microsoft Sidewinder X6

Razer Arctosa

Razer Black Widow

Razer Lycosa

Tt Esports challenger

Tt Esports challenger ultimate

Azio Levetron

All have their pros and cons of course. Ive read only good reviews on the Tt (Thermaltake) keyboards. They look to me to have the most bang for your buck. Anyone have any experience with them? Nothing against Logitech, just trying to avoid them and for sure Microsoft. Read alot of mixed reviews on the Razer KBs.

Thanks folks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users