It sounds like a dropped connection in either your modem or router.Power Cycle Your Modem and Router:
Essentially, you are turning the modem and router (if you use one) off
and then restarting them to regain internet connection.
- Shut down all computers connected to the modem and router.
- Because modems/routers general don't have power switches, unplug the A/C power cable for modem and router (if you use one); usually inserted on the back of the device.
- Wait 60 seconds (this allows the short term memory to "clear"), then replug the A/C cord into the modem, first.
- Wait another 60 seconds or until the front panel connection lights show a steady connection.
- Plug in the router's power cord and wait for the router to connect to the modem.
- Start the computer(s) and allow to completely boot up.
If there is newer firmware for the Router, I would update that as well.