Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

All alone in IRC #bleepingcomputer

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ident

ident

• Members
  • 109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:51 PM

Posted 23 October 2011 - 07:35 AM

Hello,

After over a year of idling in the IRC chat room i thought it was time to signup. More so that the server keeps splitting and and i am the only name there.

I love to program, Been studying BASIC since 1997 which goes well with my full time job as a carpenter (err.....), I am also a fitness/Nutritional freak, that constantly yoyo's his weight going from 20% to under 10% yearly summer training. Unfortunately it never quite lasts the whole summer due to my passion for partying lol :D

Main reason for joining was for one day hoping to complete the Malware section school and keeping more upto date with security.

Oh and my name is sam :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:51 PM

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:25 AM

Time indeed. Welcome to BC, and thanks for joining. Now you can participate in the forums as well.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 KarstenHansen

KarstenHansen

The Dane

• Members
  • 1,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 PM

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:30 AM

Hi Ident :)
:welcome: to bleeping computer. We/I love to have you in the chat (IRC). You give out good help from what I have seen, so I say more power to you. I am in the training you speak of, and please do join if you have a year or two to dedicate to world safety. Good luck forward.

With High Regards,
Karsten

Edited by KarstenHansen, 23 October 2011 - 08:31 AM.

#4 ident

ident
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:51 PM

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:35 AM

Thank you both of you. I hope the training is going well. I am aware of the length of time it would take but would love to complete it some day. Hopefully slots will open soon.

sam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users