Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need Software For Accessing Compter Anywhere....

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Francis K

Francis K

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:22 AM

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:24 PM

Hello everyone, new poster long time reader. This site is invaluable for removing spyware and virus' so I though maybe you guys could help me with this. I sincerely appreciate any input!

I have a small rapidly growing internet business with two branches, each branch is run primarily on a single PC, so primarily 2 PC's in all. I have employees and in the near future I plan on hiring someone or training one of them to manage things while I am gone but as it sits right now I have to be there or the majority of the work doesn't get done, or at the very least I need to be able to access the computers.

Instead of lugging around 2 computer towers with me wherever I go there must be some type of software where I can access these 2 computers from my laptop remotely and do my work such as answering emails, processing orders, remotely printing invoices and accessing documents. Basically whatever I do on the 2 desktops is cloned on my laptop and whatever I do on my laptop is in turn cloned on the desktops. I'm sure the software exists, I just need someone to please point me in the right direction.

Thank you in advance for any help!

-Frank

Edited by Francis K, 22 October 2011 - 03:24 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 1ce

1ce

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:22 AM

Posted 22 October 2011 - 04:03 AM

teamviewer or logmein or of course remote desktop :thumbup2:

Edited by 1ce, 22 October 2011 - 04:05 AM.

#3 nesrinamb

nesrinamb

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:22 AM

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:14 PM

Well you could use what the above poster said as their both very good programs but it sounds to me that you would benefit much better from having cloud applications.

Such as QuickBooks online and Google apps. QuickBooks online might be slightly expensive but the Google apps free version can support 10 people and its free.

The two things will likely do pretty much everything that you mentioned.

Edited by nesrinamb, 30 October 2011 - 09:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users