Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Security Protection Malware/Spyware Infection

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#1 Smitty Blake

Smitty Blake

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 PM

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:10 AM

No programs will run in 'Normal Mode'; therefore I restsarted and initiated 'Safe Mode'. It never boots into safe mode; before it even finishes loading the drivers it restarts.

Please Help!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HelpBot

HelpBot

Bleepin' Binary Bot

• Bots
  • 12,697 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:19 AM

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:15 AM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer!

I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:

Posted Image In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.

CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/424320 <<< CLICK THIS LINK

If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.

Posted Image If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:

• If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.
  • A new DDS and GMER log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.
    • Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.
    • If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.
    • If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.
    • If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.
  • Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available.
  • Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.

Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again:

• Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links if you no longer have it available. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE

We also need a new log from the GMER anti-rootkit Scanner.

Please note that if you are running a 64-bit version of Windows you will not be able to run GMER and you may skip this step.

Please first disable any CD emulation programs using the steps found in this topic:

Why we request you disable CD Emulation when receiving Malware Removal Advice

Then create another GMER log and post it as an attachment to the reply where you post your new DDS log. Instructions on how to properly create a GMER log can be found here:

How to create a GMER log

As I am just a silly little program running on the BleepingComputer.com servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!

#3 Smitty Blake

Smitty Blake
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  

Posted 26 October 2011 - 09:10 AM

The issue has not been resolved. And I can not execute either the gmer.zip, gmer.exe, or dds.scr as the 'Security Protection' kills anything I try to execute.

Thanks

#4 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 39,523 posts
  •  

Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:59 AM

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps.
===

You have a very nasty infection.

This page will guide you as to how you can remove it.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-security-protection

Please follow the instructions carefully.
If at any time you need additional information before you proceed please ask.

When possible please post the MBAM and the DDS logs for my review.

Let me know then what problem persists.

#5 Smitty Blake

Smitty Blake
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:37 AM

As I stated in my first post, it won't even allow me to boot into safe mode. I can get to the screen, but when safe mode is selected the computer just reboots.

#6 Smitty Blake

Smitty Blake
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:40 AM

nevermind, it worked this time; doing the process now.

#7 Smitty Blake

Smitty Blake
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  

Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:05 PM

Rkill won't run. It gets to this screen shot, then shuts down and opens the attached log.

#8 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 39,523 posts
  •  

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:42 AM

This tool may help in getting your .exe files to run.

This infection changes settings on your computer so that when you launch an executable, a file ending with .exe, it will instead launch the infection rather than the desired program. To fix this we must first download a Registry file that will fix these changes.

Download FixNCR.reg

Once that file is downloaded and saved on a removable devices, insert the removable device into the infected computer and open the folder the drive letter associated with it. You should now see the FixNCR.reg file that you had downloaded onto it. Double-click on the FixNCR.reg file to fix the Registry on your infected computer. You should now be able to run your normal executable programs and can proceed to the next step.

If you do not have any removable media or another clean computer that you can download the FixNCR.reg file onto, you can try and download it to your infected computer using another method. On the infected computer, right click on the Internet Explorer's icon, or any other browser's icon, and select Run As or Run as Administrator. If you are using Windows XP, you will be prompted to select a user and enter its password. It is suggested that you attempt to login as the Administrator user. For Windows 7 or Windows Vista, you will be prompted to enter your Administrator account password.

Once you enter the password, your browser will start and you can download the above FixNCR.reg file. When saving it, make sure you save it to a folder that can be accessed by your normal account. Remember, that you will be launching the browser as another user, so if you save it to a My Documents folder, it will not be your normal My Documents folder that it is downloaded into. Instead it will be the My Documents folder that belongs to the user you ran the browser as. Once the download has finished, close your browser and find the FixNCR.reg file that you downloaded. Now double-click on it and allow the data to be merged. You should now be able to run your normal executable programs and can proceed to the next step.
===

Let me know what you cannot do on this computer.

#9 Smitty Blake

Smitty Blake
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:50 PM

downloaded and ran the registry fix, it said it successfully added it to the registry.
Ran RKill, got the same error. Screenshot and log below

Attached File  rkill.JPG   52.46KB   2 downloads

Log:
This log file is located at C:\rkill.log.
Please post this only if requested to by the person helping you.
Otherwise you can close this log when you wish.

Rkill was run on 10/28/2011 at 12:49:22.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP

Processes terminated by Rkill or while it was running:

Rkill completed on 10/28/2011 at 12:49:25.

#10 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 39,523 posts
  •  

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:51 AM

Try this.

If you already have this tool just update it and rename it.
Can you now run it?

• Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here
  • If you are unable to do this from the infected computer directly, transfer the file from another computer.
  • Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
  • At the end, be sure a check-mark is placed next to the following:
  • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Now make sure extensions are shown. To do this, please look here
  • Once Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is installed, navigate to your Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware folder and locate the mbam.exe in there.

Posted Image
    Rename it to explorer.exe
    Posted Image
  • Now doubleclick explorer.exe to launch Malwarebytes' Anti-malware.
  • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart, so please allow MBAM to restart.
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.

Post the log if you can.

#11 Smitty Blake

Smitty Blake
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  

Posted 31 October 2011 - 03:05 PM

got it to run. As a note your instructions are a bit misleading...you say to rename it as explorer.exe, but show it renamed as iexplore.exe. Not sure it matters but just wanted to share.

Malwarebytes rean successfully, and restarted the computer. When it started in 'Normal Mode' ti go the following RUNDLL error

Attached File  RUNDLL error.JPG   39.28KB   2 downloads

Malwarebytes log as too long to post, and too big to attach....so the header and information is below.
The whole log is located: HERE

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.2.1300
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 7622

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 (Safe Mode)
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

10/31/2011 12:44:50 PM
mbam-log-2011-10-31 (12-44-50).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 216509
Time elapsed: 43 minute(s), 4 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 1
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 28814

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\SETUP.EXE (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

#12 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 39,523 posts
  •  

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:18 AM

Please download and run this DDS Scanning Tool. Nothing will be deleted. It will just give me some additional information about your system.

Posted Image

got it to run. As a note your instructions are a bit misleading...you say to rename it as explorer.exe, but show it renamed as iexplore.exe. Not sure it matters but just wanted to share.

Thank you. I changed my canned speech.
===

Can you run this tool and post the log for my review?

Download DDS and save it to your desktop from here or here.
Disable any script blocker, and then double click dds.scr to run the tool.
  • When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:
    • DDS.txt
    • Attach.txt
  • Save both reports to your desktop.

Please just paste the contents of the DDS.txt log in your next post. DO NOT attach the log.

If needed.
The scan will also create this Attach.txt log I would also like to see the content.
Please post it in a other post for my review, do not attach the file.

#13 Smitty Blake

Smitty Blake
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:07 AM

DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01) - NTFSx86
Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18702
Run by Owner at 8:40:21 on 2011-11-01
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.446.135 [GMT -5:00]
AV: Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition *Enabled/Outdated* {FB06448E-52B8-493A-90F3-E43226D3305C}
============== Running Processes ===============
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wltrysvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcmwltry.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dlcdcoms.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\CommandService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\New Boundary\PrismXL\PRISMXL.SYS
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============
uSearch Bar = hxxp://www.gateway.com/g/sidepanel.html?Ch=Retail&Br=GTW&Loc=ENG_US&Sys=PTB&M=MX6436
uStart Page = hxxp://www.google.com/
uInternet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = hxxp://www.gateway.com/g/startpage.html?Ch=Retail&Br=GTW&Loc=ENG_US&Sys=PTB&M=MX6436
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = <local>;*.local
BHO: {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - No File
BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class: {06849e9f-c8d7-4d59-b87d-784b7d6be0b3} - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 7.0\activex\AcroIEHelper.dll
BHO: McBrwHelper Class: {227b8aa8-daf2-4892-bd1d-73f568bcb24e} - c:\program files\mcafee.com\mps\mcbrhlpr.dll
BHO: McAfee Privacy Service Popup Blocker: {3ec8255f-e043-4cae-8b3b-b191550c2a22} - c:\program files\mcafee.com\mps\popupkiller.dll
BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection: {53707962-6f74-2d53-2644-206d7942484f} - c:\progra~1\spybot~1\SDHelper.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper: {761497bb-d6f0-462c-b6eb-d4daf1d92d43} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
BHO: Google Toolbar Helper: {aa58ed58-01dd-4d91-8333-cf10577473f7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO: {af69de43-7d58-4638-b6fa-ce66b5ad205d} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbarnotifier\5.6.5612.1312\swg.dll
BHO: CBrowserHelperObject Object: {ca6319c0-31b7-401e-a518-a07c3db8f777} - c:\windows\system32\BAE.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class: {e7e6f031-17ce-4c07-bc86-eabfe594f69c} - c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
TB: &Google: {2318c2b1-4965-11d4-9b18-009027a5cd4f} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
EB: Real.com: {fe54fa40-d68c-11d2-98fa-00c0f0318afe} - c:\windows\system32\Shdocvw.dll
uRun: [swg] "c:\program files\google\googletoolbarnotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe"
uRun: [Security Protection] c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\defender.exe
mRun: [ATIPTA] c:\program files\ati technologies\ati control panel\atiptaxx.exe
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
mRun: [AT&T Communication Manager] "c:\program files\at&t\communication manager\ATTCM.exe" -a
mRun: [ccApp] "c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\ccApp.exe"
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [iTunesHelper] "c:\program files\itunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
mRun: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
mRun: [DLCDCATS] rundll32 \3\DLCDtime.dll,_RunDLLEntry@16
dRun: [Power2GoExpress] NA
dRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - {FE54FA40-D68C-11d2-98FA-00C0F0318AFE} - c:\windows\system32\Shdocvw.dll
IE: {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - c:\progra~1\spybot~1\SDHelper.dll
LSP: bmnet.dll
DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} - hxxp://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/director/sw.cab
DPF: {31435657-9980-0010-8000-00AA00389B71} - hxxp://download.microsoft.com/download/e/2/f/e2fcec4b-6c8b-48b7-adab-ab9c403a978f/wvc1dmo.cab
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_11-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-1_5_0_02-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_02-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0011-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_11-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_11-windows-i586.cab
Handler: cdo - {CD00020A-8B95-11D1-82DB-00C04FB1625D} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\web folders\PKMCDO.DLL
Notify: AtiExtEvent - Ati2evxx.dll
Notify: NavLogon - c:\windows\system32\NavLogon.dll
Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.spywareinfo.com
============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============
R1 SAVRT;SAVRT;c:\program files\symantec antivirus\savrt.sys [2006-9-6 337592]
R1 SAVRTPEL;SAVRTPEL;c:\program files\symantec antivirus\Savrtpel.sys [2006-9-6 54968]
R2 ccEvtMgr;Symantec Event Manager;c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\ccEvtMgr.exe [2006-7-19 192160]
R2 ccSetMgr;Symantec Settings Manager;c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\ccSetMgr.exe [2006-7-19 169632]
R2 dlcd_device;dlcd_device;c:\windows\system32\dlcdcoms.exe -service --> c:\windows\system32\dlcdcoms.exe -service [?]
R2 Symantec AntiVirus;Symantec AntiVirus;c:\program files\symantec antivirus\Rtvscan.exe [2006-9-27 1813232]
R3 EraserUtilRebootDrv;EraserUtilRebootDrv;c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\eengine\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys [2011-8-3 105592]
R3 HSFHWATI;HSFHWATI;c:\windows\system32\drivers\HSFHWATI.sys [2006-4-24 200576]
R3 NAVENG;NAVENG;c:\progra~1\common~1\symant~1\virusd~1\20110803.001\naveng.sys [2011-8-3 86008]
R3 NAVEX15;NAVEX15;c:\progra~1\common~1\symant~1\virusd~1\20110803.001\navex15.sys [2011-8-3 1542392]
S2 srv16D0;srv16D0;c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs [2004-8-26 14336]
S3 ATTRcAppSvc;AT&T RcAppSvc;c:\program files\at&t\communication manager\RcAppSvc.exe [2008-11-20 113152]
S3 MBAMSwissArmy;MBAMSwissArmy;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys [?]
S3 SavRoam;SAVRoam;c:\program files\symantec antivirus\SavRoam.exe [2006-9-27 116464]
S3 SWNC8U80;Sierra Wireless MUX NDIS Driver (UMTS80);c:\windows\system32\drivers\swnc8u80.sys [2008-8-20 168192]
S3 SWUMX80;Sierra Wireless USB MUX Driver (UMTS80);c:\windows\system32\drivers\swumx80.sys [2008-8-20 142976]
=============== Created Last 30 ================
==================== Find3M ====================
2011-10-20 16:11:29 90112 ----a-w- c:\windows\DUMP66a9.tmp
2011-08-31 22:00:50 22216 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
============= FINISH: 8:42:04.07 ===============

UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED, DO NOT POST THIS LOG.
IF REQUESTED, ZIP IT UP & ATTACH IT
DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01)
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Boot Device: \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Install Date: 6/25/2006 2:33:51 AM
System Uptime: 11/1/2011 7:06:36 AM (1 hours ago)
Motherboard: Gateway | |
Processor: Mobile AMD Sempron™ Processor 3300+ | Socket 754 | 1595/200mhz
==== Disk Partitions =========================
C: is FIXED (NTFS) - 68 GiB total, 15.548 GiB free.
D: is FIXED (FAT32) - 7 GiB total, 5.026 GiB free.
E: is CDROM ()
F: is Removable
==== Disabled Device Manager Items =============
==== System Restore Points ===================
RP203: 8/3/2011 8:32:32 PM - System Checkpoint
RP204: 10/20/2011 9:20:38 AM - System Checkpoint
RP205: 10/21/2011 10:30:40 AM - System Checkpoint
RP206: 10/31/2011 3:03:09 PM - System Checkpoint
==== Installed Programs ======================
Adobe AIR
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
Adobe Reader 7.0
Adobe Shockwave Player
Apple Application Support
Apple Mobile Device Support
Apple Software Update
AT&T Communication Manager
ATI - Software Uninstall Utility
ATI Control Panel
ATI Display Driver
Bonjour
Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter
Browser Address Error Redirector
Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system
Conexant AC-Link Audio
Driver Installer
DVD Solution
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
GoToMeeting 4.0.0.320
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB953595)
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB958484)
Hotfix for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB947864)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB2158563)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB2443685)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB954550-v5)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB961118)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB970653-v3)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB976098-v2)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB979306)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB981793)
InterActual Player
iPod for Windows 2006-06-28
iTunes
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 2
Java™ 6 Update 11
Java™ 6 Update 2
LeapFrog Connect
LeapFrog My Pals Plugin
LiveUpdate 3.1 (Symantec Corporation)
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware version 1.51.2.1300
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Microsoft Digital Image Library 9 - Blocker
Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition 2006
Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition 2006 Editor
Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition 2006 Library
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
Microsoft Money 2006
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
Microsoft Office Word Viewer 2003
Microsoft Office XP Professional with FrontPage
Microsoft Publisher 2002
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17
Microsoft Works
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688)
MSXML 6 Service Pack 2 (KB973686)
Napster
Napster Burn Engine
Pdf995 (installed by TaxCut)
PdfEdit995 (installed by TaxCut)
Power2Go 4.0
PowerDVD
QuickTime
RealPlayer Basic
Recovery Software Suite Gateway
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB2416473)
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB898458)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB929969)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB933566)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB937143)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB942615)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB950759)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB953838)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB958215)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB960714)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB961260)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB963027)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB969897)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB972260)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB974455)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB976325)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB978207)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2183461)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2360131)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2416400)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2482017)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2497640)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2510531)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB971961)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB981332)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB982381)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB2378111)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB911564)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB954155)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB968816)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB973540)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB975558)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB978695)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB917734)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB936782)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 6.4 (KB925398)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2079403)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2115168)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2121546)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2160329)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2229593)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2259922)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2279986)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2286198)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2296011)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2296199)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2347290)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2360937)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2387149)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2393802)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2412687)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2419632)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2423089)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2436673)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2440591)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2443105)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2476687)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2478960)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2478971)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2479628)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2479943)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2481109)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2483185)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2485376)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2485663)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2503658)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2506212)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2506223)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2507618)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2508272)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2508429)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2509553)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2511455)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2524375)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923561)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923689)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952004)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956572)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956744)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956844)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958687)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958690)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958869)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB959426)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960225)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960715)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960803)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960859)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961371-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961373)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961501)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB968537)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969059)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969898)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969947)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970238)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970430)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971468)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971486)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971557)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971633)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971657)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971961)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB972270)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973346)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973354)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973507)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973525)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973869)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973904)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974112)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974318)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974392)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974571)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975025)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975467)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975560)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975561)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975562)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975713)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB977165)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB977816)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB977914)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978037)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978251)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978262)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978338)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978542)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978601)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978706)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979309)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979482)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979559)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979683)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979687)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980195)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980218)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980232)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980436)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB981322)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB981349)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB981852)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB981957)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB981997)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB982132)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB982214)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB982665)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB982802)
Shutterfly Express Uploader
Smilebox
Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP
Spybot - Search & Destroy
Symantec AntiVirus
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
TaxCut Louisiana 2007
TaxCut Premium + State + Efile 2007
Texas Instruments PCIxx21/x515/xx12 drivers.
TIPCI
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB963707)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB976749)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB980182)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB976662)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB980182)
Update for Windows XP (KB2141007)
Update for Windows XP (KB2345886)
Update for Windows XP (KB2467659)
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)
Update for Windows XP (KB951978)
Update for Windows XP (KB953356)
Update for Windows XP (KB955759)
Update for Windows XP (KB955839)
Update for Windows XP (KB967715)
Update for Windows XP (KB968389)
Update for Windows XP (KB971029)
Update for Windows XP (KB971737)
Update for Windows XP (KB973687)
Update for Windows XP (KB973815)
Use the entry named LeapFrog Connect to uninstall (LeapFrog My Pals Plugin)
Viewpoint Media Player
WebFldrs XP
WeddingPlanner
Windows Backup Utility
Windows Driver Package - Leapfrog (Leapfrog-USBLAN) Net (09/10/2009 02.03.05.012)
Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications (KB905474)
Windows Imaging Component
Windows Internet Explorer 7
Windows Internet Explorer 8
Windows Media Format Runtime
Windows Media Player 10
Windows XP Service Pack 3
Yahoo! Messenger
==== Event Viewer Messages From Past Week ========
11/1/2011 8:36:35 AM, error: W32Time [17] - Time Provider NtpClient: An error occurred during DNS lookup of the manually configured peer 'time.windows.com,0x1'. NtpClient will try the DNS lookup again in 15 minutes. The error was: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable host. (0x80072751)
10/31/2011 2:22:11 PM, error: System Error [1003] - Error code 1000000a, parameter1 00000004, parameter2 00000002, parameter3 00000001, parameter4 804ede8e.
10/31/2011 2:18:25 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7026] - The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: abp480n5 adpu160m agp440 agpCPQ Aha154x aic78u2 aic78xx AliIde alim1541 amdagp amsint asc asc3350p asc3550 cbidf cd20xrnt CmdIde Cpqarray dac2w2k dac960nt dpti2o hpn i2omp ini910u IntelIde mraid35x perc2 perc2hib ql1080 Ql10wnt ql12160 ql1240 ql1280 sisagp Sparrow symc810 symc8xx sym_hi sym_u3 tcpipBM TosIde ultra viaagp ViaIde
10/31/2011 2:18:10 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7023] - The srv16D0 service terminated with the following error: The specified module could not be found.
10/31/2011 2:17:10 PM, error: sr [1] - The System Restore filter encountered the unexpected error '0xC0000001' while processing the file '' on the volume 'HarddiskVolume1'. It has stopped monitoring the volume.
10/28/2011 12:49:46 PM, error: DCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service StiSvc with arguments "" in order to run the server: {A1F4E726-8CF1-11D1-BF92-0060081ED811}
10/27/2011 11:40:26 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7026] - The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: AmdK8 eeCtrl Fips SAVRT SAVRTPEL SPBBCDrv SYMTDI tcpipBM
10/27/2011 11:39:58 AM, error: DCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service EventSystem with arguments "" in order to run the server: {1BE1F766-5536-11D1-B726-00C04FB926AF}
==== End Of File ===========================

#14 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 39,523 posts
  •  

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:42 AM

Please download ComboFix from one of these locations:

Link 1
Link 2

* IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop

• Disable your Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools
  • Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
  • Some Rookit infection may damage your boot sector. The Windows Recovery Console may be needed to restore it. Do not bypass this installation. You may regret it.

**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Posted Image

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Posted Image

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

Note: If you have difficulty properly disabling your protection programs, refer to this link --> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic114351.html

Do not mouse click ComboFix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall

#15 Smitty Blake

Smitty Blake
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  

Posted 02 November 2011 - 03:54 PM

ComboFix 11-11-02.01 - Owner 11/02/2011 11:10:57.1.1 - x86
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.446.18 [GMT -5:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\Owner\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
C:\~WRD0003.tmp
c:\documents and settings\Administrator\WINDOWS
c:\documents and settings\All Users\Desktop\Security Protection.lnk
c:\documents and settings\Default User\WINDOWS
c:\documents and settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Adobe\plugs
c:\documents and settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Adobe\shed
c:\documents and settings\Owner\g2mdlhlpx.exe
c:\documents and settings\Owner\WINDOWS
c:\windows\help\tours\htmltour\unlock_playing.htm
c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\WINDOWS
c:\windows\system32\d3d9caps.dat
D:\Autorun.inf
((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2011-10-02 to 2011-11-02 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-11-02 08:32 . 2011-11-02 08:32 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\PCHealth
2011-11-01 18:43 . 2011-06-24 14:10 139656 -c----w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\rdpwd.sys
2011-11-01 18:40 . 2011-04-21 13:37 105472 -c----w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mup.sys
2011-11-01 18:39 . 2011-07-08 14:02 10496 -c----w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ndistapi.sys
2011-11-01 16:33 . 2011-11-01 16:33 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Sprint
2011-11-01 16:00 . 2005-03-15 16:11 17920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\apintfnt.dll
2011-11-01 15:53 . 2011-11-01 15:53 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Research in Motion
2011-11-01 15:53 . 2011-11-01 16:00 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Sierra Wireless
2011-11-01 15:52 . 2011-11-01 15:52 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Novatel Wireless
2011-11-01 15:52 . 2011-11-01 15:52 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Sprint
2011-11-01 15:52 . 2011-11-01 15:52 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Sprint
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-10-20 16:11 . 2006-04-25 00:19 90112 ----a-w- c:\windows\DUMP66a9.tmp
2011-09-26 16:41 . 2008-07-30 00:59 611328 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\uiautomationcore.dll
2011-09-26 16:41 . 2004-08-26 16:12 220160 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\oleacc.dll
2011-09-26 16:41 . 2004-08-26 16:12 20480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\oleaccrc.dll
2011-09-09 09:12 . 2004-08-26 16:11 599040 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\crypt32.dll
2011-09-06 13:20 . 2004-08-26 16:12 1858944 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2011-08-31 22:00 . 2011-03-01 16:25 22216 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2011-08-22 23:48 . 2004-08-26 16:12 916480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2011-08-22 23:48 . 2004-08-26 16:11 43520 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\licmgr10.dll
2011-08-22 23:48 . 2004-08-26 16:11 1469440 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\inetcpl.cpl
2011-08-22 11:56 . 2004-08-26 16:11 385024 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\html.iec
2011-08-17 13:49 . 2004-08-26 16:11 138496 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\afd.sys
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"swg"="c:\program files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe" [2007-07-23 68856]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ATIPTA"="c:\program files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe" [2005-04-29 344064]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe" [2009-03-15 136600]
"AT&T Communication Manager"="c:\program files\AT&T\Communication Manager\ATTCM.exe" [2008-12-01 33280]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" [2010-11-29 421888]
"iTunesHelper"="c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [2011-04-27 421160]
"Sprint SmartView"="c:\program files\Sprint\Sprint SmartView\SprintSV.exe" [2008-10-15 17664]
[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Power2GoExpress"="NA" [X]
"ctfmon.exe"="c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe" [2008-04-14 15360]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\srv16D0]
@="service"
[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Microsoft Office.lnk]
path=c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Microsoft Office.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\Microsoft Office.lnkCommon Startup
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Broadcom Wireless Manager UI]
c:\windows\system32\WLTRAY [X]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\iTunesHelper]
2011-04-27 06:22 421160 ----a-w- c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Monitor]
2010-11-19 19:38 193880 ----a-w- c:\program files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\Monitor.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MSMSGS]
2008-04-14 00:12 1695232 ----a-w- c:\program files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\QuickTime Task]
2010-11-29 23:38 421888 ----a-w- c:\program files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Recguard]
2002-09-14 05:42 212992 ----a-w- c:\windows\SMINST\Recguard.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Reminder]
2005-02-26 00:24 966656 ----a-w- c:\windows\creator\Remind_XP.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\RemoteControl]
2005-01-12 10:01 32768 ----a-w- c:\program files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SmileboxTray]
2010-12-03 03:18 312640 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Smilebox\SmileboxTray.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SynTPEnh]
2004-11-05 14:47 688218 ----a-w- c:\program files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SynTPLpr]
2004-11-05 14:47 98394 ----a-w- c:\program files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\vptray]
2006-09-28 02:33 125168 ----a-w- c:\progra~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\Loader\\aolload.exe"=
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YahooMessenger.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YServer.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\dlcdcoms.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\AT&T\\Communication Manager\\SwiApiMux.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\LeapFrog\\LeapFrog Connect\\LeapFrogConnect.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Sprint\\Sprint SmartView\\SwiApiMux.exe"=
R2 dlcd_device;dlcd_device;c:\windows\system32\dlcdcoms.exe -service --> c:\windows\system32\dlcdcoms.exe -service [?]
R3 HSFHWATI;HSFHWATI;c:\windows\system32\drivers\HSFHWATI.sys [4/24/2006 7:18 PM 200576]
S2 srv16D0;srv16D0;c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs [8/26/2004 11:12 AM 14336]
S3 ATTRcAppSvc;AT&T RcAppSvc;c:\program files\AT&T\Communication Manager\RcAppSvc.exe [11/20/2008 11:07 PM 113152]
S3 MBAMSwissArmy;MBAMSwissArmy;\??\c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys --> c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys [?]
S3 SWNC8U80;Sierra Wireless MUX NDIS Driver (UMTS80);c:\windows\system32\drivers\swnc8u80.sys [8/20/2008 2:35 PM 168192]
S3 SWUMX80;Sierra Wireless USB MUX Driver (UMTS80);c:\windows\system32\drivers\swumx80.sys [8/20/2008 2:36 PM 142976]
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Svchost - NetSvcs
srv16D0
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder
2006-06-25 c:\windows\Tasks\ISP signup reminder 1.job
- c:\windows\system32\OOBE\oobebaln.exe [2004-08-26 00:12]
2006-06-25 c:\windows\Tasks\ISP signup reminder 2.job
2006-06-25 c:\windows\Tasks\ISP signup reminder 3.job
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uStart Page = hxxp://www.google.com/
uInternet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = hxxp://www.gateway.com/g/startpage.html?Ch=Retail&Br=GTW&Loc=ENG_US&Sys=PTB&M=MX6436
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = <local>;*.local
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~2\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
LSP: bmnet.dll
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -
HKLM-Run-DLCDCATS - \3\DLCDtime.dll
Notify-NavLogon - (no file)
MSConfigStartUp-jynpbuwj - c:\docume~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\plvqpsees\wgnnsbvsjmo.exe
catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2011-11-02 11:27
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS
scanning hidden processes ...
scanning hidden autostart entries ...
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
DLCDCATS = rundll32 \3\DLCDtime.dll,_RunDLLEntry@16???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
scanning hidden files ...
scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\ControlSet001\Services\srv16D0]
"servicedll"="\\?\globalroot\Device\HarddiskVolume1\WINDOWS\Temp\srv16D0.tmp"
--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------
- - - - - - - > 'winlogon.exe'(676)
c:\windows\system32\Ati2evxx.dll
c:\windows\System32\BCMLogon.dll
- - - - - - - > 'lsass.exe'(888)
c:\windows\system32\bmnet.dll
Completion time: 2011-11-02 11:33:50
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2011-11-02 16:33
Pre-Run: 19,123,326,976 bytes free
Post-Run: 19,934,015,488 bytes free
WindowsXP-KB310994-SP2-Home-BootDisk-ENU.exe
[boot loader]
timeout=2
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS
[operating systems]
c:\cmdcons\BOOTSECT.DAT="Microsoft Windows Recovery Console" /cmdcons
UnsupportedDebug="do not select this" /debug
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect
- - End Of File - - D60DD11449998957DD05AF7FAC0EB20E

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users