Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 curiouslyneedy25

curiouslyneedy25

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:56 PM

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:55 AM

I am a 64 yr old man with limited computer skills, if nothing else this meeting of the minds should be a bit more than interesting; you could say my experiences are in the life field. Be warned I don't lie (especially for no reason and limit my fear of human beings to giants, etc, don't so don't ask for one intentionally or otherwise ask for one)and will not change my personal view to suit others which probably makes me opinionated; the reason being I refuse to throw away my right to individuality for the sake of conformity wwhich means if you have the right to be u i have the right to be me. This world being radically different form the one I once knew gives a unique perspective to past challenges and future goals, what it has taught me is the major difference in human beings is how we choose to view things everything else is about the same, everything. have a nice day.
curiouslyneedy25

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:56 PM

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:03 PM

You can rely on BC and its Members to answer any computer question you might have, and to provide you with help with computer problems.
Thanks for joining and welcome to this friendly user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users