Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ComboFix help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 rbondroff

rbondroff

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:16 AM

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:22 PM

I downloaded the ComboFix program in an attempt to fix my google redirect problem. However, the AutoScan on my computer froze after "Completed Stage_27". I am afraid to touch the computer or restart since the auto scan never finished. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 1972vet

1972vet

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,698 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:16 AM

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:13 AM

Greetings rbondroff and Welcome to the Forums,
Please tell us what type of operating system it is...Windows XP, Vista, 7, Desktop or laptop, who makes it and who owns it. Thanks!

Disabled Veteran, U.S.C.G. 1972 - 1978
mvpsigpic.jpg
2009 - 2013

Member: U.N.I.T.E.
Performance and Maintenance for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Seven

#3 1972vet

1972vet

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,698 posts
  •  

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:11 AM

Still with us rbondroff?

mvpsigpic.jpg
2009 - 2013

#4 1972vet

1972vet

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,698 posts
  •  

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:36 AM

Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to anyone of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!

The fixes and advice in this thread are for this machine only. Do not apply the instructions from this thread to your own machine. Please start a new thread describing your issue and someone will be along to assist you.

mvpsigpic.jpg
2009 - 2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users