Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Azureus Trouble

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Trimen

Trimen

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:39 AM

Posted 27 January 2006 - 03:49 AM

I've been trying to get azureus properly set up but I'm still getting NAT errors from the port check. I've set up a static IP address on the computer and set up the port forwarding on the D-link DI-524(version C)(my router) according to the instructions found on their site. The port I chose was 9167 and I did get it entered into Azureus, but it's still showing an error. I also checked for any firewalls and there are none, including the windows firewall which is off. I'm really confused so any help would be greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Robertico

Robertico

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:39 PM

Posted 27 January 2006 - 06:14 AM

Have you tried opening the port for TDP and UDP? If you already have, and still get that error. I'm sorry I don't know what to tell you.

#3 Sceadeau

Sceadeau

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 27 January 2006 - 10:37 AM

Azureus won't apply your new settings to old downloads. They will still have that problem. If you clear out some of your old seeds then redownload (or click on) the old .torrent files, you should see if you are really still having this problem.

#4 Trimen

Trimen
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 27 January 2006 - 09:15 PM

Well, both of the types of ports or whatever they are TCP and UDP are selected so they're both there. And the thing that's not working is the port tester inside Azureus... So ya. It's still returning an error.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users