Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Would it be possilble to transfer data from Excel to Publisher?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Thetranslator

Thetranslator

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:44 PM

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:13 PM

Hello, i have a excel spreadsheet, which is used for a shop which has simple stock and items

the spreadsheet, has different items, their prices and the stock amount.

it currently takes in customer details, and then selects the items.

The question is that, If i create a template on Microsoft Publisher which is a Template like a receipt

would it be possible to get the data from excel (the customer names and items ) and somehow ( this is the part i dont know or understand) paste that data onto the publisher Template and than print out that receipt.

i have a userfrom and macros recorded, on the excel spreadsheet

would it be possible to create a macro from the userfrom menu - which take the data (customer recipt ) and AUtomatically entere that data on a pre set templete reciept - on publisher

is this possible? Thank You
Thank You

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:44 PM

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:28 PM

See if this helps?

#3 Thetranslator