I started with the Antivir recognition of
- TR/Spy.ZBot.afal Trojan
Then I made a complete test with Antivir, it found:
- TR/PSW.Zbot.AF.14 Trojan
- JAVA/Stutter.X Java virus
- JAVA/Exdoer.GF Java virus
- EXP/Javi.B exploit
- JAVA/OpenConnect.AI Java virus
- EXP/2010-0840.H exploit
- TR/Vilsel.AFYC.2 Trojan
- BDS/Backdoor.Gen3 back-door program
- TR/Dldr.Bagle.MG.8 Trojan
- TR/FrogDrop.B Trojan
- EXP/Bandom.E exploit
- HEUR/HTML.Malware suspicious code
- BDS/Cain.2.0 back-door program
I removed all the infected files.
I also tried a complete scan with Trend Micro.
(I installed an antivirus software, made a complete scan, cleaned infected files, uninstalled antivirus software before installing next)
I thought my computer was ok, then after a few hours my computer gave me lots of (fake) hardware troubles: I also had
the "Fake Windows System Restore Virus". I installed malwarebytes anti-malware and removed that virus too.
Now I am not sure anymore if I have some more trojan/virus.
The system is much slower than usual, Firefox often hangs for 20",
I also tried Combofix (I know I shouldn't have to, but I am now desperate), and I have c:\windows\syswow64\userinit.exe infected. TrendMicro found nothing, Spybot Search And Destroy found nothing.
Now I don't know my next action:
- should I try to remove the virus related to userinit.exe? can I be sufficently confident my notebook is ok (I have a online bank account).
- should it be safer to reformat and reinstall my laptop?
Sony Vaio Series f
Windows 7 64 bits
8G RAM, 500G HD
I apology for my not particularly correct English.
Thank you very much.
Edited by BeatKing, 17 October 2011 - 09:32 AM.