Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 7 Audio mixer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Vaine

Vaine

• Members
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:46 PM

Posted 17 October 2011 - 03:04 AM

Hey guys. Alright i just upgraded to this Msi P67A-GD65 Motherboard. I went to go stream live video from xfire to livestream and realized that it needs an audio mixer to broadcast the in game sound. So I Rightclicked on my audio icon and on the playback I right clicked and hit Show disabled and disconnected devices. Nothing else showed up. There is no Hardware sound card for this board, its on board and the driver only says Realtek HD Audio. I searched everywhere and ran out of solutions. I am using my Logitech G930 as my gaming headset, even with that turned off and unplugged there is no 'audio mixer' option. Ive tried reinstalling the realtek drivers for this board and it didnt fix it or add the feature. Is ther a way to get it up and running or a 3rd party software or driver to correct this? Here is the link the Msi for my board (http://www.msi.com/product/mb/P67A-GD65.html)

I am running Windows 7 Ultimate (updated)

PLease help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users