Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Downloads and Videos Stall

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Maniacbob

Maniacbob

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:26 PM

Posted 15 October 2011 - 01:25 AM

I picked up a new computer running Windows 7 and connected it to my existing home network via an ethernet cable. My connection is generally fine but every so often my connection seems to stall and loading videos such as those from YouTube or any files I am downloading using Firefox stop and I have to reload the page or restart the download to get them moving again. For whatever reason it isnt enough to create a noticeable problem playing games like Left 4 Dead or Team Fortress 2 though. My former computer was operating on wireless and had no issues nor have I noticed any on the other desktop connected with an ethernet cable so Im not sure what the problem is. I have a D-Link DIR-628 router and ARRIS TM602 modem.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users