Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

el paraguas de mi avira no abre

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 josebecks

josebecks

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:35 PM

Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:35 PM

Hola tengo un problema con antivir personal el paragüas aparece cerrado en Service Stopped - Star service. Lo abro pero enseguida se cierra.
He leido alfo parecido que habia por el foro, he hecho un scanner per no me detecta nada. ¿Podeis ayudarme?, gracias y un saludo.no me aparece nada raro ,me he dado cuenta de que pulsando sobre el botón derecho del icono del antivir, aparecen varias opciones entre ellas:

- antivir guard enable ( no me deja pinchar)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,786 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:35 PM

Posted 15 October 2011 - 11:46 PM

Hola!

¿Usted habla Inglés?

Nos gustaría ayudarte, pero la mayoría de la gente aquí no habla bien el español. Si usted no habla Inglés, le puedo dar el nombre de un sitio español que puede ser capaz de ayudarle.

~Blade
Administrador del foro.

animinionsmalltext.gif
If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users