Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mac Book Pro -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bella B

Bella B

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:07 PM

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:16 PM

Hi, I bought a mac book pro yesterday, brand new from Best Buy. when I try to use my yahoo mail, it keeps freezing up and I see a pinwheel. Why would this be happening on a brand new computer? I am using the yahoo web site, I am not going through the mail icon on the desktop. thank you.
We have DSL in a shop across our driveway and I am connecting to it through a router and we even have a range extender, so the connection should be good. ?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jntkwx

jntkwx

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,339 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:07 PM

Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:49 PM

Hi Bella B,

If you're still having problems, what browser are you using? (Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.) Are you having problems on any other websites?

Edited by jntkwx, 13 December 2011 - 11:49 PM.

Regards,
Jason

Simple and easy ways to keep your computer safe and secure on the Internet

If I am helping you and have not returned in 48 hours, please feel free to send me a PM with a link to the topic.
My help is free... however, if you wish to show appreciation and support me personally fighting against malware, please consider a donation: btn_donate_SM.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users