Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

This is the 2nd time you've helped me

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 azelo

azelo

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:30 PM

Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:18 PM

You helped me AGAIN for the 2nd time and all I can say is that you guys and gals here are awesome. :clapping: I posted this on my original help thread but I wanted to put it here too.

To anybody needing help. You have come to the right place,BUT you must be patient . It took 2 or 3 days after I asked for help to get a response. I know these guys and gals that are helping everyone are swamped and they can only do one at a time. I knew that I would get help but more importantly, I knew I would get GOOD help. I don't know of any other place that will help you like they do here. You won't have multiple people telling you different things. You will get one person that will walk you through every step,answer any question and will stay with you until your pc is clean. Try going to your local pc store and see how much their help will be. :woot:

Thanks again

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,659 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:30 PM

Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:28 PM

Thank you very much for your kind words. It really does mean a lot to all of us who work so hard to provide excellent support at BleepingComputer!

#3 4dude

4dude

• Members
  • 578 posts
  •  

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:34 PM

I love seeing me$$ages like this :)

Yes this is quite an excellent site for sure,im glad you see that also azelo!

#4 azelo

azelo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:30 PM

Posted 14 October 2011 - 08:42 PM

Well I have to admit, I had never taken the time to look around the site before. The last time I was here I would just pop in and look for a response to my help thread and then leave. This time I started looking around and I can't believe the amount of great information that is here. Although I cant seem to get past the "tutorials" because every time I finish reading one I see another one I want to check out. :blink:

#5 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,659 posts
  •  

Posted 14 October 2011 - 08:58 PM

Thanks :) I plan on making the tutorials easier to navigate in the future :)

#6 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,659 posts
  •  

Posted 15 October 2011 - 08:50 AM

Split thread to new one:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic423602.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users