Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Digital-Punk here

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Digital-Punk

Digital-Punk

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 PM

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:37 AM

Hello my name is Wyatt, I am a computer enthusiast and love to meet new people. I have recently been on a journey to learn how to remove malware. I hope I have the right site. If there is any training here please point me in that direction. I am a nice person and mostly gets along with everybody. I love to help others, it makes me feel good when I do so. I love to program, I can program in Vb.Net, C++, HTML/CSS and Javascript. I like to watch football, my favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys. For recreation I like to hunt, fish and ride atv's. I hope I can learn alot here about malware removal and such. Anyway thanks for having me.

-Wyatt

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:47 PM

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:32 AM

Welcome to BC!
Yes, there is formal malware removal training here at BC, where you learn at your own pace under the guidance of very expert teachers. You may read more about it here:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic86678.html

Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Digital-Punk

Digital-Punk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 PM

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:54 PM

Welcome to BC!
Yes, there is formal malware removal training here at BC, where you learn at your own pace under the guidance of very expert teachers. You may read more about it here:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic86678.html

Regards,
John

Thanks for the warm welcome, and thanks for the link. Tobad there are no slots open, I guess I will start reading the great tutorials I have found here.

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:47 PM

Posted 14 October 2011 - 10:03 AM

That would be a good way to begin your study---you also might take a look at the self-help removal guides offered by BC. Remember, though, that slots in the training school open up as students graduate, so check back regularly.
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users