Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Firefox 1.5 Logo Problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Heretic Monkey

Heretic Monkey

• Members
  • 1,122 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:56 PM

Posted 26 January 2006 - 01:09 AM

I installed the 32-bit Firefox on my 64-bit Distro of Ubuntu, but an odd problem sees to have occured. I wanted to install Firefox 1.5 because there's not a Flash or Java plug-in for the 64-bit FF provided w/ the Ubuntu install disc.

However, after configuring the crap out of it, i seem to have lost the logo in the toolbar and title-bar of the app, as shown in the pic

Posted Image

It's more of a cosmetic annoyance, but i was just wondering if the linux pros (in comparison to me) know how to properly fix the problem.

Thanx in advance.

Edited by Heretic Monkey, 26 January 2006 - 01:10 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 raw

raw

Bleeping Hacker

• Members
  • 2,577 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:56 PM

Posted 27 January 2006 - 05:51 PM

re-install it. since the config files are stored in .mozilla it should put the app and icon back without messing with the settings. the file is 'default.xpm' in the firefox/icons folder.

rawsig.png

rawcreations.net          @raw_creations

Current systems: WHAT OS, BackTrack-raw, PCLinuxOS, Peppermint OS 6, Kali Linux

and a custom Linux From Scratch server hosting a bunch of top secret stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users