Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Experienced a problem uprgrading from leopard to snow leopard

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cfour

cfour

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:38 PM

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:02 PM

The other day I attempted to upgrade my macbook pro from leopard to snow leopard I did this with the computer plugged in and everything seemed to be going fine. It said it had about an hour left so i walked away for about ten minutes when i came back the computer screen was black, but the keys were still illuminated. Wondering what was going on I decided to leave it knowing turning it off could mess it up. Nothing ever happened and the screen stayed that way. I have bootcamp on the computer windows runs fine, but if I try to load mac os it will not load also if i try to boot from CD eventually i get the same black screen. Anyone have any idea whats going on? or how to possibly reload mac os on there? I dont care about any of the files or anything, and would be completely open to wiping the hard drive and starting over if that would work, but i'm not sure how to do that. Any help would be really appreciated.. thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users