Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

wpbt0.dll - causing problems - virused?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 John Knee

John Knee

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 AM

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:27 PM

The computer with the issue is Windows XP, runs Bullguard Firewall and Virus scanner and has currently lost access to the internet.... This help is being requested via another PC....

The computer, in the run up to the issue, had been used for light internet access (reading the daily newspapers, checking e-mail online etc) when suddenly Bullguard reported an error with the file wpbt0.dll as suspeicious and placed the file into quarentine. Our natural reaction was to then run a full virus scan which we started and then left the room to do other things as it normally takes and hour and a half to complete. While in the next room, we heard the dreaded beep that signified the PC rebooting. Upon inspecting, the reboot got stuck for a minute (?) on the Welcome screen before loading the wallpaper and not much else. After say 3 minutes of non-activity, an error box popped up with the header "Driver" and the message "Windows Sockets Initialisation Failed"... With nothing else to do, I clicked on OK and the PC booted up as normal (on the face of it).

I opened up Malwarebytes and tried to update it (the definitions are a week out of date) but ran into the error that internet access had died. A short scan on Malwarebytes gave a clean bill of health... A short virus scan via Bullguard also gave a clean bill of health. I also attempted a longer scan, but the scan appeared to be doing short scans despite me wanting it to be the full type.

With the PC disconnected from the system, the file wpbt0.dll was restored from quarentine and a full virus scan has been attempted (and is still running as I type). The scan has gone past the local the file was stored: c:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Local Settings\Temp. Since the file was restored, the PC hasn't been rebooted.

A quick bit of googling of the file suggests it may be connected with some trojan viruses. Although the full virus scan isn't over (and probably won't be for an hour), is there any initial advice you can give? I have no idea if it is safe to reboot post restoring the flagged up file in order to see if the internet connection will return etc.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TheShooter93

TheShooter93

Cody

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,792 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 AM

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:50 PM

Please download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If it will not start, go to Start > All Prgrams > SUPERAntiSpyware and click on Alternate Start.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
  • Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program.
  • Do not run a scan just yet.
Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:
  • Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan and click "Next".
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.
If you have a problem downloading, installing or getting SAS to run, try downloading and using the SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner instead. Save the randomly named file (i.e. SAS_1710895.COM) to a usb drive or CD and transfer to the infected computer. Then double-click on it to launch and scan. The file is randomly named to help keep malware from blocking the scanner.

===============================================================================
===============================================================================

Download Security Check by screen317 from here or here.
  • Save it to your Desktop.
  • Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
  • A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.

Edited by TheShooter93, 11 October 2011 - 03:50 PM.

CCNA R&SCCNA Security | Network+  |  B.S. - Information Technology | Cyber Security Engineer

If I am helping you and have not replied within 48 hours, please send me a private message.

#3 John Knee

John Knee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:56 PM

The PC has no access to the internet to download anything...

I have access to a USB memory stick but don't wish to use it back and forth between computers - Other programmes I have on the PC I am typing this are:

MiniToolBox
GMER
RKUnhookerLE
Security Check
SystemLook
SUPERAnitSpyware (just downloaded)
TDSSkiller
TFC - can't recall what this is, but programmed by OldTimer Tools.

Is there any other programmes you advise me downloading now that I can copy over in one go? ie, I put them all on the USB stick from the clean PC, copy them onto the dodgy PC and then NOT put the stick back in the clean PC... I have no idea if I could affect the clean PC...

Edited by John Knee, 11 October 2011 - 03:59 PM.

#4 TheShooter93

TheShooter93

Cody

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,792 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:58 PM

Those two are it for now.

If we're not able to do anything with those, then I'll direct you to the MRT.

CCNA R&SCCNA Security | Network+  |  B.S. - Information Technology | Cyber Security Engineer

If I am helping you and have not replied within 48 hours, please send me a private message.

#5 John Knee

John Knee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2011 - 04:01 PM

Oh, and isn't there a method to reboot your PC in safe mode going via Control Panel? I have a memory that the PC is a pain to F8 into safe mode...

#6 TheShooter93

TheShooter93

Cody

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,792 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2011 - 04:02 PM

The F8 method is the quickest and easiest way.

To sum up the instructions above, as soon as your hit the power button on the computer, keep tapping F8 until the menu comes up.

#7 John Knee

John Knee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2011 - 04:14 PM

In safe mode, should I go in as Administor or "Kerstin" (the later being the owner of the PC) ?

(and poo, I didn't install before rebooting in Safe Mode)

#8 TheShooter93

TheShooter93

Cody

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,792 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2011 - 04:42 PM

As long as Kerstin has administrator privileges, that account will do.

#9 John Knee

John Knee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:30 PM

Sorry about the delay - SUPERAntiSpyware took 3 and a half hours to finish scanning :blink:

SUPERAntiSpyware Free

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 10/12/2011 at 02:09 AM

Application Version : 5.0.1128

Core Rules Database Version : 7781
Trace Rules Database Version: 5593

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 03:30:56

Operating System Information
Windows XP Professional 32-bit, Service Pack 3 (Build 5.01.2600)
Administrator

Memory items scanned : 232
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 36552
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 96891
File threats detected : 321

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@ad.adtoma[2].txt [ /ad.adtoma ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@ad1.emediate[2].txt [ /ad1.emediate ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@ad1.emediate[3].txt [ /ad1.emediate ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@adopt.euroclick[2].txt [ /adopt.euroclick ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@adsby.webtraffic[1].txt [ /adsby.webtraffic ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@bannersng.yell[1].txt [ /bannersng.yell ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@cdn5.specificclick[1].txt [ /cdn5.specificclick ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@clickshift[1].txt [ /clickshift ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@eas7.emediate[1].txt [ /eas7.emediate ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@euroclick[1].txt [ /euroclick ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@oas.247realmedia[1].txt [ /oas.247realmedia ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@onlineadtracker1.co[1].txt [ /onlineadtracker1.co ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@revsci[1].txt [ /revsci ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@server.lon.liveperson[2].txt [ /server.lon.liveperson ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@serving-sys[1].txt [ /serving-sys ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@specificclick[1].txt [ /specificclick ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@stats.channel4[1].txt [ /stats.channel4 ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@track.adform[1].txt [ /track.adform ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@track.adform[2].txt [ /track.adform ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@tracking.summitmedia.co[1].txt [ /tracking.summitmedia.co ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@track[2].txt [ /track ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@www.clicksafe.lloydstsb[1].txt [ /www.clicksafe.lloydstsb ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@www.sublimemedia[1].txt [ /www.sublimemedia ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\V5F8HT0D.txt [ /media6degrees.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@cgi-bin[1].txt [ /imrworldwide.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@lloyds[2].txt [ /www.clicksafe.lloydstsb.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@86455374[2].txt [ /server.lon.liveperson.net ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\7RT4J3D0.txt [ /ad.yieldmanager.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\F210XUMW.txt [ /ad.wsod.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\I6Z9C2EQ.txt [ /invitemedia.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\RT3QHWLW.txt [ /atdmt.com ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\IEP31ZB5.txt [ /e2.emediate.se ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Cookies\kerstins@1071621248[1].txt [ /www.googleadservices.com ]
2mdn.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\YJJ9XVNJ ]
atdmt.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\YJJ9XVNJ ]
cdn.insights.gravity.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\YJJ9XVNJ ]
cdn5.specificclick.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\YJJ9XVNJ ]
content.oddcast.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\YJJ9XVNJ ]
ia.media-imdb.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\YJJ9XVNJ ]
m.uk.2mdn.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\YJJ9XVNJ ]
m1.2mdn.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\YJJ9XVNJ ]
media.buto.tv [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\YJJ9XVNJ ]
mediaplex.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\YJJ9XVNJ ]
mediaspelare.mtgradio.bahnhof.se [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\YJJ9XVNJ ]
s0.2mdn.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\YJJ9XVNJ ]
secure-uk.imrworldwide.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\YJJ9XVNJ ]
serving-sys.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\YJJ9XVNJ ]
spe.atdmt.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\YJJ9XVNJ ]
uk.2mdn.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\YJJ9XVNJ ]
vidego.multicastmedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\YJJ9XVNJ ]
virginmedia.a.mms.mavenapps.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\YJJ9XVNJ ]
www.soundclick.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\YJJ9XVNJ ]
www.clicksafe.lloydstsb.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.msnportal.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.hitbox.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.clickshift.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
data.coremetrics.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.xiti.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.statcounter.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.revsci.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.overture.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tracking.summitmedia.co.uk [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.statcounter.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.amazonms.122.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.roiservice.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.svd.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.indigio.122.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.premiumtv.122.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.stadiumab.122.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
stat.vv.se [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
uk.sitestat.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.nintendo.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.stats.scoreradar.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.stats.dn.se [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.fastfinders.co.uk [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.overture.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.thenationaltrust.122.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.skatteverket.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.edsa.122.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.foreignministryse.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ehg-debenhams.hitbox.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
stat.onestat.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
stat.onestat.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
uk.sitestat.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.checkstat.nl [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.checkstat.nl [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pharmfinders.co.uk [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.nycomed.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
wyestatsemea.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pfizer.122.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.findus.se [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.readersdigest.122.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.media.reseguiden.se [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.bravenet.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mms.122.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
tracker.roitesting.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.surveymonkey.122.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ehg-baa.hitbox.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ehg-baa.hitbox.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
int.sitestat.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
int.sitestat.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.roiservice.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adsby.webtraffic.se [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
stat.dealtime.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.www.3pintracking.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adsby.webtraffic.se [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.virginmedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.virginmedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.virginmedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.www.virginmedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.www.virginmedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.virginmedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.www.football.virginmedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.www.football.virginmedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.football.virginmedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.football.virginmedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.e-2dj6wfkokjczwdo.stats.esomniture.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.discountvouchers.co.uk [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.web-stat.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.web-stat.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.eliteprospects.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.trackking.org [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.trackking.org [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.trackking.org [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.swebusexpress.se [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.swebusexpress.se [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.122.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.newlook.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adviva.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adviva.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.archant.122.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
static.freewebs.getclicky.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.liveperson.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.warnerbros.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.msnaccountservices.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.findapart.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.thinkgeek.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
e2.emediate.se [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.mediaupdate.se [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
in.getclicky.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tradedoubler.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tradedoubler.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
webworkstracker.co.uk [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.dmtracker.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
careersadvice-findacourse1.direct.gov.uk [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
careersadvice-findacourse1.direct.gov.uk [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
stats.matraxis.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.amznmothercare.122.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ufindus.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.192com.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ehg-reed.hitbox.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ehg-reed.hitbox.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
tracking.dc-storm.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.viasatsatelliteservices.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.liveperson.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.lego.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.answerstv.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.windowsmedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.www.windowsmedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ehg-tfl.hitbox.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ehg-tfl.hitbox.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.tourist-tracks.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.pro-market.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.careers.peopleclick.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.siemens.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.shlquestionnaires.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.addfreestats.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
counter.hitslink.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www3.addfreestats.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www1.addfreestats.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.arlafoods.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.stats.betradar.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
nl.sitestat.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.debenhams.122.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
media.reseguiden.se [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
media.reseguiden.se [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.scandichotelsab.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.hertz.122.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.ppm.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
stat.swedbank.se [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
track.adform.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.adform.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.revsci.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.elite.se [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.elite.se [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
www.elite.se [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
e2.emediate.se [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.247realmedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
eas7.emediate.eu [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
eas7.emediate.eu [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.solvemedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.solvemedia.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.countrycottagebnb.co.uk [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.countrycottagebnb.co.uk [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
accounts.google.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
accounts.youtube.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
tracking.dc-storm.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
statse.webtrendslive.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.cmpmedica.112.2o7.net [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
.legolas-media.com [ C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\APPLICATION DATA\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\VKY4EBDH.DEFAULT\COOKIES.SQLITE ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\COOKIES\KERSTINS@ADVERTISING[2].TXT [ /ADVERTISING ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\COOKIES\KERSTINS@ATDMT[1].TXT [ /ATDMT ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\COOKIES\KERSTINS@E2.EMEDIATE[2].TXT [ /E2.EMEDIATE ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\COOKIES\KERSTINS@TRACK.ADFORM[1].TXT [ /TRACK.ADFORM ]
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\KERSTINS\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\COOKIES\KERSTINS@TRADEDOUBLER[1].TXT [ /TRADEDOUBLER ]

Security Check

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.7
Windows XP Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8
``````````````````````````````
Antivirus/Firewall Check:

Windows Security Center service is not running! This report may not be accurate!
BullGuard
Antivirus up to date!
```````````````````````````````
Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Java™ 6 Update 26
Java™ SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1
Java™ 6 Update 2
Java™ 6 Update 3
Java™ 6 Update 5
Java™ 6 Update 7
Out of date Java installed!
Adobe Flash Player 10.3.183.10
Adobe Reader 7.0.7
Out of date Adobe Reader installed!
Mozilla Thunderbird (7.0.1) Thunderbird Out of Date!
````````````````````````````````
Process Check:
objlist.exe by Laurent

Kerstins Desktop Virus Files SecurityCheck.exe
``````````End of Log````````````

#10 TheShooter93

TheShooter93

Cody

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,792 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:01 PM

After that SuperAntiSpyware scan, how is the computer running?

#11 John Knee

John Knee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:16 PM

'Normal' I think.

The internet has since returned. I am wondering if the error with wpbt0.dll was a false positive and all is actually ok. My concern is that typing wpbt0.dll into Google sees the majority of hits suggest it was a common prodict of some trojen viruses.

Are you confident that it is basically a false alarm from a false positive and no more work needs doing?

Otherwise, it is 3.15am here and I'll get my other half to check it tomorrow and get back to you...

#12 TheShooter93

TheShooter93

Cody

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,792 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:20 PM

wpbt0.dll is definitely malware.

Are you seeing it on Task Manager?

#13 John Knee

John Knee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:22 PM

Nope.... but I was under the impression that .dll files never appeared in Task Manager.

#14 TheShooter93

TheShooter93

Cody

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,792 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:25 PM

They don't.

I was just wondering why you are still curious about that file.

Are you still getting reports/warnings about it on your system?

#15 John Knee

John Knee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:32 PM

Because that was the file that started the panic - more so since Google suggests it is malware.

Doing a quick search on the PC reveals there is still a copy of wpbt0.dll in location c:\Documents and Settings\Kerstins\Local Settings\Temp.

Since on your message timestamped 2.20am you said the file is definately malware, I am confused as to whether or not the file is safe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users