Ahead of tomorrow’s release of iOS 5 and iCloud, Apple has released an update for iTunes.
iTunes 10.5 contains the following improvements:
- iTunes in the Cloud.
- iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
- Automatic Downloads.
- Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac and iOS devices.
- Download Previous Purchases.
- Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
- Wi-Fi Syncing.
- Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.
Full article here: http://www.zdnet.com/blog/hardware/itunes-105-available-for-download-now/15333