Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft Word

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nick85

nick85

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:06 AM

Posted 25 January 2006 - 08:21 PM

I tried using Word, but there is no menu bar. I tried right-clicking and all sorts of things, but couldn't find a way to find it. So i have no menu bar nor any toold bars. All i have is this thing that splits the screen into two.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2006 - 09:32 PM

You could try doing an ALT-T, then choose customise from the drop down menu that appears. Click on the Toolbars tab, and make sure the box beside the "menu bar" etc., is checked. Click on close, and see if that works.

See also this MS Knowledgebase article for other ways to restore your menu and toolbars:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/291484

Hope this will help,
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 nick85

nick85
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2006 - 09:49 PM

It worked!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users