Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Columbus OH IT and TS Pro

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nicholas Basso

Nicholas Basso

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:32 PM

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:03 PM

Been in the industry now for roughly 8 years though I'd been doing the work for at least 5 before that.
Support knowledge of a lot of software and hardware problems.

Love to help, hate to see people's posts disparaged or judged without being read through.

Hope to provide mountains of assistance, since the first time I posted on here with a problem of my own, I got the support I needed.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 4dude

4dude

• Members
  • 578 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:54 PM

Im glad you got the help you needed and i hope you have enjoyes your time here so far my friend :)

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:09 AM

Thanks for offering to share your areas of experience and expertise in helping others.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users