Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

what is avact.exe??

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sfchamp87

sfchamp87

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:04 AM

Posted 09 October 2011 - 04:27 PM

please help me I keep finding a process named avact.exe and I have yet to find any information on it.. All information I find online is about avast.exe..

Edited by hamluis, 09 October 2011 - 06:08 PM.
Moved from XP to Am I Infected.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,289 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:04 AM

Posted 09 October 2011 - 04:45 PM

What is the concern?

If there is an error message...please post a graphic of same.

Louis

#3 sfchamp87

sfchamp87
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:04 AM

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:06 PM

im trying to clean up my parents tower and under task manager the process titled avact.exe has the highest memory usage and its always running.. im trying to find out what the process is but there is no information about it anywhere that i have found.. there is no errors that i know of but i have found one spyware already and i want to make sure this is not one as well.. the info is much appreciated..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users