It looks like possible firmware updater for your optical drives.
Please download SystemLook
from one of the links below and save it to your Desktop
.Download Mirror #1
Download Mirror #264-bit users
- Double-click SystemLook.exe to run it.
- Vista\Win 7 users:: Right click on SystemLook.exe, click Run As Administrator
- Copy the content of the following box and paste it into the main textfield:
- Click the Look button to start the scan.
- When finished, a notepad window will open with the results of the scan. Please post this log in your next reply.
The log can also be found on your Desktop entitled SystemLook.txt
Download Autoruns for Windows
No installation required.
Simply unzip Autoruns.zip
file, and double click on autoruns.exe
file to run the program.
, and save it as AutoRuns.txt
file to know location.
You must select Text
from drop-down menu as a file type:
Upload the file(s) here: http://www.filedropper.com/
Post download link (copy URL: