Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

spyware or malware?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 shaggyj

shaggyj

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:13 AM

Posted 09 October 2011 - 09:38 AM

So ive been having this problem where internet explorer wont load in my system administrator acount, however it does run on limited account. I have done many searches with malwarebytes and avira antivirus with the computer in safe mode with networking and in normal mode. Niether one has turned up anything however when booted normally in my system administrator account internet explorer wont load. When diagnosing the problem windows tells me it cannot conect using HTTP, HTTPS or ftp (HTTP(80) HTTPS(443) FTP(21) ). I am running windows XP and am learning as i go. I have browsed through the spyware removal section, the tutorial section and lists of many tools however i dont have enough experiance to know wher to start. I hope i provided enough information to get started. Please let me know what else i need to do to get started here.
Thank, shaggyj

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users