Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.If you can please print this topic
it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps.
Please download ComboFix from one of these locations:Link 1Link 2* IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.
- Disable your Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools
- Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
- As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
- Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
- Some Rookit infection may damage your boot sector. The Windows Recovery Console may be needed to restore it. Do not bypass this installation. You may regret it.
Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:
Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.
When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt
in your next reply.
Note: If you have difficulty properly disabling your protection programs, refer to this link --> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic114351.htmlDo not mouse click ComboFix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall
The AcGenral.dll file a the Windows Compatibility DLL.
One or more file may be of the wrong version.
Please download SystemLook
from one of the links below and save it to your Desktop
.Download Mirror #1
Download Mirror #2
If your operating system is 64 bit download this tool:SystemLook_x64.exe
- Double-click SystemLook.exe to run it.
- Copy and paste the content of the following bold text into the main textfield:
- Click the Look button to start the scan.
- When finished, a notepad window will open with the results of the scan. Please post this log in your next reply.
The log can also be found on your Desktop entitled SystemLook.txt
Please post the logs and let me know if the problem persists.