Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Not Responding Problem/Delay

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sv490665

sv490665

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:16 PM

Posted 06 October 2011 - 10:00 PM

Hi, I'm also having this exact same problem with my computer (an older gateway laptop running windows vista). I'm not sure what kind of hardware I'm running but I'm pretty good at navigating files and fixing stuff on my computer if someone gives me instructions so if there's anyone out there that can help me fix this I would appreciate it. If you need to know my hardware/software etc. information to figure out what I should do next please tell me where I can find that info on my computer and I will post it for further help. Thank you!

Edited by hamluis, 07 October 2011 - 08:52 AM.
Split from different topic, PM sent new OP.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TheShooter93

TheShooter93

Cody

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,792 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 AM

Posted 08 October 2011 - 03:37 PM

What's the make and model of the problem PC?

Also, let's see this:

Click Start.

In the search bar type msconfig and hit Enter.

Click Startup(tab).

Take a screenshot(s) showing all items listed and attach the image(s) in your next post.

CCNA R&SCCNA Security | Network+  |  B.S. - Information Technology | Cyber Security Engineer

If I am helping you and have not replied within 48 hours, please send me a private message.

#3 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,586 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 AM

Posted 08 October 2011 - 03:42 PM

What is the problem you are having?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users