Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Managerzone Game runs slow

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SlowAcer

SlowAcer

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:30 AM

Posted 06 October 2011 - 07:12 PM

Hi

When I watch a match on the 3D viewer in Managerzone (Online 3D soccer game), every so often during the match, it slows until it freezes and stays frozen for maybe 10 or 15 seconds when it will usually return to normal speed. This will happen several times during the match. And it happens during any match that I watch on the 3D viewer. The games used to run okay on this computer and this has only happened over the past few weeks. I think it was since I installed 'fraps' to record some of the action. I have disabled Fraps and tried it, but it still does it. The game runs okay on another computer I have in the house.
Have you any suggestions on what I could check to cure this problem?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users