Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Printer problem?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 La Princess

La Princess

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:12 AM

Posted 02 November 2004 - 05:30 PM

I am so sorry for being such a bother :thumbsup: I ran Belarc Advisor before I downloaded AIDA32 and decided to print it out (all 7 pages) so I could just look at it.....should have looked at it before it had finished printing..because all of them have the right side of page cut off..like page is too big for paper...and I I almost don't want to admit it but it is a Dell A940 AIO..Any ideas what is causing this?

Again any help will be appreciated,

La Princess

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,504 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 AM

Posted 03 November 2004 - 05:40 PM

Do you have printing issues in any other programs? It could be that belarc is not sending the right printer codes or using the right margins

#3 La Princess

La Princess
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:12 AM

Posted 05 November 2004 - 11:29 AM

Grinler..Thank you so much again for your help....yes, it did turn out to be an issue with the Belarc program... :flowers: Sorry again for such a long delay for a reply..still not feeling well :thumbsup:

Thank you for all of your help,

La Princess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users