Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

AOL email attachment doesn't work

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SheriffJimDuncan

SheriffJimDuncan

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:36 PM

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:10 PM

I used to be able to compose an email on AOL, attach or insert pictures, (during "insert" you can edit the size of the photo and its location on the page)and then send it. Since about a month ago, it doesn't work any more. For example, once I browse and then open a picture to be "inserted", the continuous looping icon keeps spinning and spinning with no results. Once I "attach" a picture, I then click Send. The spinning icon appears along with the word Sending at the bottom of the page. Nothing happens. Then I tried forwarding (attaching) pictures in a Google Mail account and it worked fine. What's wrong with AOL? Is there a "settings" error?

Edit: Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users