Please download http://www.atribune.org/ccount/click.php?id=4
to your desktop.
· Double-click VundoFix.exe to run it.
· Click the Scan for Vundo button.
· Once it's done scanning, click the Remove Vundo button.
· You will receive a prompt asking if you want to remove the files, click YES
· Once you click yes, your desktop will go blank as it starts removing Vundo.
· When completed, it will prompt that it will shutdown your computer, click OK.
· Turn your computer back on.
· Please post the contents of C:\vundofix.txt and a new HiJackThis log.
Download the trial version of Ewido Security Suite http://www.ewido.net/en/download/
· Install ewido.
· During the installation, under "Additional Options" uncheck "Install background guard" and "Install scan via context menu".
· Launch ewido
· It will prompt you to update click the OK button and it will go to the main screen
· On the left side of the main screen click update
· Click on Start and let it update.
· DO NOT run a scan yet. You will do that later in safe mode.
Restart your computer into safe mode now. Perform the following steps in safe mode:
(Start tapping F8 at the first black screen after power up)
· Click on scanner
· Click Complete System Scan and the scan will begin.
· During the scan it will prompt you to clean files, click OK
· When the scan is finished, look at the bottom of the screen and click the Save report button.
· Save the report to your C: Drive
This will take some time to run!
Boot to normal modePost that log
and a new HiJack log