1. I email a client and ask a question
2. I get usually a pretty fast reply back
3. At this stage I often send the client a link or a smaller image-attachment
4. No response from the client
5. I try to email the client back, sometimes multiple times (asking them if they ever got my message, that is #3)
6. Still no reply
7. At this stage I often stop trying to contact them because I dont want to be on someones back especially since this is business-related.
This have occured some 8-10 times now.
Ok some might of you say "well they just dont happen to answer of various reasons", well I have also thought this but the procedure is always the same, its too systemized to be just of a mere coincidence in my opinion but maybe I am wrong.
I have reinstalled my OS 2 times, I have checked with anti-virus program etc but no solution. I sit on wireless network with a router, my own.
I have also checked spam-filters and if my emails are being redirected/forwarded to another email etc...
This problem getting really tiresome, what could the problem possibly be? Or is it a problem at all?
Edited by PaulieBurns, 02 October 2011 - 06:38 AM.