OpenOffice can come bundled with Java Updates, so I doubt it came from Malware.
Try the following:
Here is how to use Revo Uninstaller:
1) First we download it from here: Revo Uninstaller Free Version
. You can skip this Step if you already have it installed. However, you may need to update it. If you have it installed already, and you need to update it go ahead and open it up and click the AutoUpdate Icon next to Help.
2) Select the Program to remove from the list of programs:
3) After selecting the program you want to remove, and confirming you want to uninstall the program, then you will want to select the Advanced Option:
4) Select the Advanced mode, and this will start the Uninstaller Window for the application you picked.
5) Follow the Prompts during the Uninstallation of the application. Once it closes you will be at this window:
6) Once the window is done scanning for files and other things that did not get removed is presented, you will be presented with this window:
You will only want to select the bolded items and click on delete. Once done click next.
If it asks you to delete other things and files then do so. But pay attention to the warnings.