How to add or change a user's picture in Windows XP
This guide will explain how to either add or change a user's picture on the XP log-in screen, and at the top of the startup menu, e.g:
- Open the Control Panel.
- Double click on User Accounts.
- Click on the account that you wish to change the picture of.
- Highlight a picture in the panel that you would like to use.
- Alternatively click "Browse for More Pictures" to choose one from your computer, then click Ok.
- When you have highlighted the picture you would like to add, click "Change Picture".