Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Disovery

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BFFE

BFFE

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:45 PM

Posted 01 October 2011 - 09:01 AM

Hello everyone, I hope I have placed this post effectively. : ) I need help and even though I revel in my nerd status i would love some imput from others:
I work for a medical company and we are in the process of going to Electronic Medical Recording or EMR, but we cannot find an effective tool for our group and frankly the ones that we have found are incredible expensive without delivering all the tools that we need.
I am adviseing the the practice to seek out someone who is willing to come in and do discovery although I do not know a fair price ? We currently are scanning from one program to another and have multiple programs in place that cannot communicate with each other effectively. We have different types of Physicians and each has some particular needs.
Well thats probably enough, but I would be happy for any input.

Thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Baltboy

Baltboy

Bleepin' Flame Head

• Members
  • 1,432 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:45 PM

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:32 PM

My wife's company uses a program called Credible which I think was partially customized for them. I don't know to much about it but it might be worth looking into.
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users