Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

how to watch movies off external hard drive on TV

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 blondd_87

blondd_87

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:02 PM

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:17 AM

Hi;
I just bought a 2TBExternal Hard Drive. The guy at the store said you can watch movies directly from this on the Tv, but neither my xbox or DVD player are registering it is plugged into the USB port!

How do I watch movies?

please help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Platypus

Platypus

• 13,970 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:02 PM

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:36 AM

How do the instructions for your TV or DVD say to do it?

Top 5 things that never get done:

#3 Fozzies

Fozzies

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:02 AM

Posted 06 October 2011 - 05:04 PM

Not sure id this will help or not. i have a ps3 and stream from my pc to the ps3 using an pc application, across my wired network. i just googled "stream from ps3". Im sure i saw some apps that would do the same for xbox during my search. windows media player is also capable of doing this, but i found it cumbersome. giyf!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users