How to Erase the contents of a CD-RW Disc
This guide will explain how to erase the files from a CD-RW (re-writable disc), so that the disc may be used again.
- Open My Computer
- Right click on your CD recording drive, and click open.
- In the CD Writing Tasks box on the left click Erase this CD-RW.
- A Wizard named "Welcome to the CD Writing" will begin.
- Click next and the erasing of the CD-RW will begin.
- You will then get a notify of completion, which signifies the CD-RW can be used again.