Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.If you can please print this topic
it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps.
(aswMBR.exe) ( 511KB ) to your desktop. Double click the aswMBR.exe to run it
- Click the "Scan" button to start scan.
- Upon completion of the scan, click Save log, and save it to your desktop. (Note - do not select any Fix at this time) <- IMPORTANT
- Please post the contents of that log in your next reply.
There shall also be a file on your desktop named MBR.dat. Right click that file and select Send To>Compressed (zipped) folder. Please attach that zipped file in your next reply.
Download the latest version of Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool
- Close all other applications and double-click and run the installer.
- When AVPTool starts, select all the scanable items except for CD-ROM drives.
- Then please choose Security level: Recommended and perform the following actions.
- Click the Start scan button.
- If malware is detected, place a checkmark in the Apply to all box, and click the Delete button (or Disinfect if the button is active).
- After the scan finishes, if any threat remains in the Scan window (Red exclamation point), click the Neutralize all button
- In the window that opens, place a checkmark in the Apply to all box, and click the Delete button (or Disinfect if the button is active).
- If advised that a special disinfection procedure is required which demands system reboot: click the Ok button to close the window.
- In the Scan window click the Reports button and select Save to file.
- Name the report AVPT.txt, and save it to the Desktop.
- Close AVPTool.
- You will be prompted if you want to uninstall the program; click Yes.
- You will then be prompted that to complete the uninstallation, the computer must be restarted. Select Yes to restart the system.
- Copy and paste the first part of the report (Detected) that you saved in your next reply. Do not include the longer list marked Events.
Please post the logs and let me know what problem persists.