Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi Everybody

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Answer Tech

Answer Tech

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:26 AM

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:58 PM

My name is Answer Tech, but it may be misleading to some. I don't HAVE the answers, but I'M LOOKING
FOR ANSWERS. I'm savy enough to get my classwork done, but when it comes to working out the kinks and
bugs, I get frustrated, have to walk and away, and then come back for another crack at it. So now I'm here at this fantastic site that actually gives walk through directions for frustrated users like myself. My old faithful laptop crashed a few months ago, and I'm still recovering from that! Now I've been relegated to my desktop and I'm not giving this one up without a fight!

Answer Tech from Michigan

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 phawgg

phawgg

Learning Daily

• Members
  • 4,543 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 PM

Posted 23 January 2006 - 09:04 PM

Glad to hear the battle may rage, but you never say die, Answer Tech

Answers you will find here. Takes some time. :thumbsup:
patiently patrolling, plenty of persisant pests n' problems ...

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:26 AM

Posted 23 January 2006 - 10:49 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! Answer Tech.
You'll find plently of answers here on BC!

Good Luck,
yano :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users