Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem while trying to download Adobe flash

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 trouble at mill

trouble at mill

• Members
  • 136 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 PM

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:58 PM

Hello, I've had problems in the past while trying to download flash player but this one is new to me; while downloading flash player for a friend on to his desktop it appears to download ok, but when installation starts as indicated by the advancing green bar, it only gets so far and gives up, and shows the message "Unable to contact trackers" can anyone explain this and how to get around it? (by the way I was downloading using my pals wireless dongle, I don't know if this will have any bearing on the matter).
Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:41 AM

Posted 25 September 2011 - 06:26 PM

When in doubt, the best thing to do is uninstall Flash using the tool at this link and then install a fresh copy.

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users