Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Intro

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ninasoosun

ninasoosun

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:52 AM

Posted 23 January 2006 - 01:27 PM

I'm new to your site and new to forums in general, so I'm not even sure I'm doing this correctly. I don't believe its true that you can't teach an old dog new tricks, but it may take longer (and maybe more treats). I'm here to learn how to deal with (gasp!) winfixer problems of late. Looking forward to your input and patience.
Dell Vostro 200 Windows XP

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:52 AM

Posted 23 January 2006 - 04:07 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! ninasoosun.

Good Luck,
yano :flowers:

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:52 AM

Posted 23 January 2006 - 05:20 PM

If this is your first forum, take some spare time and browse through some of the forums, as well as the Tutorials (there are even some that will help you through the more technical aspects of posting, etc., here at BC).
Many times, performing a search in a forum will provide you with all the information you need, since other members most likely have had the same or similar problems; but if not, then help is only a post away.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users